Listen to Dashi

Hai! I have school today so~

I don't own anything.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Hiro sat next to Leiko on the couch while watching the television. Hiro would be lying if he told her that he was paying attention to the movie on screen. Hiro was too focused on his former conversation with the brother of the person sitting next to him. He had a deal with her, alright, one night, and that's it. But how can he tell her that her brother's worried about her without her getting mad at him?

"Hiro, someone's looking for you!" Cass yelled from downstairs

Hiro jumped up the couch and went down the stairs, only to stop midway when he saw Ethan at the doorway.

"Hiro." the older one said as he caught a glimpse of the one going down the stairs

He walked closer to him and asked, "You here to get Leiko?"

"Yeah." Ethan nodded weakly

"I'll go, um, I'll go get her." Hiro went back up the stairs

Now was the time he needed to think.

Think. Think. Think. Ugh. I can't think of anything! Useless, empty brain!

"Hiro, who was that?" Leiko asked as he sat back next to her

"Oh, uh, nothing at all. I just," he sighed, "Leiko, listen. I think you should go back home."

She glared at him, "No."

"But don't you think Ethan's worrying about you?" He frowned

"I know that he is. But that's just it. I'm going home once he realizes that his health is far more important that mine is." She responded then turned to the boy, "He's downstairs, is he?"

Hiro bit his lip and nodded, "He really wants to see you. He was looking for you last night everywhere and he was calling so I-."

"You answered the call and told him that I'm at your place." Leiko interrupted, "Way to go."

"I'm sorry but you just can't make him forget about you. He's your brother. I don't know how you're not suffering about this." Hiro shook his head

Leiko furrowed her brows, "You really think I'm not suffering? He's my brother. He practically raised me. I've been dependent on him as much as you are with Tadashi. Do you understand?"

"Hey," Tadashi stood at the stairs, watching the two, "Hiro, aunt Cass needs some help."

Hiro sighed and went back downstairs to tend to his aunt's cafe. Tadashi turned to Leiko who was just staring at him.

"I know what you're going to say." She started

Tadashi pursed his lips to a straight line, "Look, I'm also an older brother and I also practically raised Hiro but making him wait there outside is just too far gone. He's sick with cancer and you need to be there for him. You know that. Baymax also scanned you earlier as a practice, and we discovered that you have congenital analgesia. Let me just ask you this thing, has he been there when you needed him because you had an injury and didn't even know it?"

Leiko sighed, "Alright, fine. I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be saying sorry to me but to him." He pointed downstairs

Leiko smirked, "Aiko must be really lucky to have you."

Tadashi shrugged, "I'm the lucky one."