Bye bye, Hamada

I think you're gonna be so sad about the ending.

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

That unending, stupid, annoying sound. It never stops. It never did. But that's... that's fine, right? Would it be fine if I wouldn't hear it instead? I think it's better.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

Well, what would I do if it somehow stopped? If it just turned into a long, scarring beep? It's... It's weird. It's hard to explain. It's hurting. So so much.

"Hiro," I looked up at the person who put their hand on me

She looked at me, all concerned. I bit my lip and furrowed my brows.

She enveloped me in a tight hug and let my chin rest on her shoulder, "He's gonna be fine." She pulled me in tighter and patted my back, "I just know he will. He won't leave you."

"H-He won't?"

"He won't." she whispered, "I promise."

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

"Aunt Cass?" GoGo peeked in through the silent cafe

Cass sat in one table for two with her coffee mug in front of her and another mug at the opposite side, the contents of the other mug still steaming hot despite the cold weather. She looked at the girl at the doorway and forced up a smile.

"Leiko," she smiled, "what are you doing here? Is everything alright, dear?"

"Everything's," she paused, "everything's fine."

"It's Hiro, isn't it?" She asked

"I," GoGo sighed, "Hiro's not taking it good."

Cass shrugged, "They practically lived with each other. Tadashi's been there with him for... for everything."

"Oh." GoGo murmured

"Take a seat, Leiko."

GoGo nodded and sat down on the chair opposite the adult. Cass sighed and stared straight into the teenager's eyes.

"When are you going to tell him?" Cass asked

"I don't think I can." GoGo shook her head weakly, "How can I tell Hiro all about it?"

"It's gonna be hard but I know you two can get through it." Cass responded, "You're a strong girl and both of you can make it."

GoGo nodded then looked at the adult coyly, "So how are you holding up on Tadashi?"

"Whatever happens, I know that at least one pair of people gets happy." She answered, "I just," she wiped a stray tear, "I can't believe I failed my brother-in-law's last request. They wanted me to take care of the two and I," Cass bit her lip, tears welling up in her eyes, "I'm, I'm sorry," Cass chuckled as she wiped the tears building up

"No, it's fine." GoGo stated, "I'm here for your family."

"I'm... glad that you are." The older woman smiled

The front door's bell rang and they watched as the tall Latina girl stand there, a handkerchief in her hand and her glasses in the other.

"A-A-Aunt Cass?" Honey Lemon started, "Tadashi?"