For the baby!

Okay so yeah, I just woke up, but hey! Here's a new chapter! And happy April Fools! Remember, DON'T MAKE ANYONE CRY. DON'T SEND SCREAMERS. DON'T BE A JERK. (I know it's probably not yet April Fools there but pretend that you didn't read that until the actual date.)

Also, I totally forgot THIS part of the story when I was counting the total deaths. If we were to count the deaths on the main characters, yes, there will be one and ONLY one. But if I would count the TOTAL death, that's kind of a lot. See, there were many tragedies in the past chapters and there may or may not be in this and the succeeding chapters. Let's start with the SFIT fire. It's impossible that everybody got out so there's probably three to five who didn't make it out alive. Then the truck crash. One of them died. Well, that's as far as I'm gonna go, but there are still other deaths besides who I am always referring to so, don't expect this to be a death free story.

I don't own anything~

(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)(•—•)

(January 2040)

GoGo ran a hand across her slightly swollen belly. It had been four months since she discovered that she was pregnant and the attacks of the virus had been frequent. Hiro and GoGo had always thought about the baby's well being and how the little person inside GoGo was doing. But in that specific January, they were out of their home and headed off to GoGo's obgyne and they were to know of the baby's sex. The couple had been so happy and had been saving up money for that day wherein after they knew of the baby's gender, they were to buy the things for him or her and create the perfect nursery for their first Hamada. Hiro had barely slept in excitement for his first offspring and in the morning, he was forcing GoGo to quicken her preparation stage up so they could travel earlier. Hiro and GoGo took their doctor's earliest time possible and the new parents could not be even more happier for the day. Hiro pulled over in front of the clinic they had been going to regularly. He opened his door and ran to GoGo's to open it and help her out.

"Since when have you been this much of a gentleman?" GoGo chuckled

Hiro shrugged, "You're carrying my baby. I think you deserve it."

The two walked inside and waited for them to be called. Hiro practically vibrated in his seat in excitement.

"What do you think would the baby be?" Hiro asked GoGo

"I don't know. But all I know is that I want a baby boy." GoGo responded, rubbing her slightly swollen belly out of habit

"Why? You don't want a baby girl?" Hiro asked

"I want one but I wanna try taking care of a guy too. Ethan looks so happy when he's with the twins." GoGo said, "Then again, his children was practically a miracle."

"Hmm, seems reasonable enough." Hiro nodded

"Mister and missis Hamada, doctor Cherry's available now." The doctor's assistant called softly

The two stood up and followed the assistant to the main clinic where the doctor was waiting. Doctor Cherry smiled warmly at the couple then gestured for GoGo to lie down on the bed.

"So how was the holiday?" The doctor asked

"It was great, doctor." GoGo answered as her doctor smeared blue gel on her stomach

"That's good. Did you drink anything? Wine? Liquor?" Doctor Cherry asked as she plugged in her equipment

"Nope. We're going by the rules." GoGo replied