Answer me Hiro! (Part 1)

Guys, this is part one of this chapter~ FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL OF THE READERS! LOOK AT THE LITTLE PHOTO AT THE SIDE AND TRUST ME, YOU'RE GONNA LOVE ME SO MUCH!

Yes, you get two 700-1000k+ words tomorrow. It's actually Bible week in our school and our CLE class has been chosen to represent the University in watching the film fest! Woo! More than four hours of free time!

I don't own anything!

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was in my... room? Why am I in my room? Didn't I fall asleep in the lab? I sat down and rubbed my head. Who brought me here? I looked around and everything was the same as it is. Must be oppa. I turned to the door when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I yawned

The door opened and oppa entered.

"Did you fight with Hiro?" He asked

"Fight with Hiro?" I repeated, "No. What makes you say that?"

"Well he just got out of the house all angry and stomping his feet and since you're the only person here, I assume that you have something to do with this." He shrugged

"Huh." I murmured then pulled out my phone from my pocket

I dialed Hiro's number and waited for an answer. Which never came. But the beep did.

Hey, it's Hiro. I'm probably doing something right now and it's got to be important if I can't answer your call but I'll return it in the soonest time possible.

"Hey, Hiro. I was worried when Ethan told me you were angry just a little bit earlier. I hope you hear this. I really want to talk to you about it even if I don't-." Beep.

"Ugh." I rolled my eyes

"Maybe he's just busy. Don't worry. He'll answer." Ethan stated

I nodded and patted the spot on my bed. He sighed and walked over and sat down next to me.

"What's the problem this time?" He asked, leaning his back on the headrest

"Do you think I should tell him?" I asked

"You should." He nodded, "It's definitely not right to let him question his sexuality and all that. He's fourteen, he'll be very confused with his feelings."

"Wow," I chuckled lightly, "my brother talking about feelings. Are you sure you're not a girl?"

He nudged me... I don't know how hard.

"Shut up." He murmured, "And this is about Hiro. Again, he's fourteen, I hope you won't make him feel too bad."

I pouted, "That's the thing. He's fourteen, I'm seventeen. We're three years apart and that's not good. When I become eighteen, it would be illegal to date him, because, you know, he's fifteen."

"That's not the point, Leiko. He likes you, that's all, end of story." Ethan stated, "There's no 'what if's or 'but's in dating, and Hiro could probably defend you and not put a case on you. Yeodongsaeng, I know that there were these guys in the past who just wanted you for your body but this guy, this boy," he shook his head, "he's not like that. I see that he's trying to protect you and I think you shouldn't even doubt him."

I looked up at oppa, "But oppa, will you be alright with it?"

"I-." He sighed, "It'll be hard to accept but it would be good to see my sister happy, right?"

I nodded.

"Then I'm fine with it." He smiled, "You know, I'd bet all my money and everything I own just to see you happy." He stared off, "Huh, maybe I should pick that as my death wish."

"You are not dying!" I yelled, "Alright? You are not dying, Ethan!"

"Alright, alright." he chuckled, "But honestly, what would you do if I did?"

"I'd-."

"And don't tell me that you'll bring me back to life just to kill me a second time." He interrupted

"Fine. I'd probably mourn for forever and stop school and stop my life from going-. Oh you know that I can't go on without you!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair, "You will. You're just telling yourself that you can't."

"But I really can't!" I repeatedly slammed my fists on the bed

He smiled, hugged me, and kissed the top of my head.

"Don't worry, yeodongsaeng," he murmured, "I know you're tough and strong and that you can do this. I love you very much, Leiko, don't you ever forget that."

That's Leiko's POV. (Leiko x Ethan shippers rejoice! (If there are some here that is because there are some in ff.)) Also, if there's one thing I told my cousin about this story, it's that, if something can go wrong, it will.