Friday Nights at Freddy's

Woot woot! Yush! It's me birthday! Also, you are wrong dear cousin (I have no more load so I'll reply here), I am not "5 years old because I still like bh6". You are so wrong in many levels. I am years old. Can I spell it for you? Seven. S-E-V-E-N.

What? What do you mean I'm "not seven"? What? Seventeen? You're kidding right? It's obviously 2005 right now and I was born 1998, so I'm seven years old. What? IT'S 2015?!

It's 2015 and I still don't own anything.

"So are we going now or what?" Leiko impatiently tapped her foot as she stood outside the car

Honey Lemon was already inside the car and was waiting for Wasabi to load Leiko's things at the back.

"Why in a hurry?" Honey Lemon asked

"If we stay any longer, my brother might change his mind." Leiko answered

"You sure this is all?" Wasabi asked

"I'm sure." Leiko replied then got in the car Wasabi got in the driver's seat and buckled his seat belt, "Alright, let's go?"

"Yes." Leiko nodded

He looked at his two passengers, "Seat belts please."

Leiko rolled her eyes and put the seat belt on.

"Happy?"

"Very."

And Wasabi drove off to the Lucky Cat Café with a reasonable speed of twenty five to thirty meters per hour.

"Can we go anymore slower?" Leiko asked as they all got off the car

Honey Lemon shrugged, "That's just how Wasabi is."

Wasabi opened the door and let the two enter the cafe first.

"Boys, they're here." Cass called, "Take a seat."

"Oh, no thank you, Aunt Cass. We'll be going as soon as they get here." Honey Lemon smiled

Leiko looked up at the taller girl then back to the older woman in front of them.

"We're here!" Hiro replied as he went down with his bag, Tadashi trailing after his brother, "Leiko, you're here!" He grinned then ran to Leiko and pulled her closer to Cass

"Aunt Cass, meet Leiko." Hiro stated, "Leiko, this is my aunt Cass, but she's more like a mom than an aunt, really."

"Is he the one?" Cass smiled brightly

Hiro grinned and nodded, "The one and only."

"Uh, hi Miss Hama-."

"Oh stop with the formalities." Cass stated, "If you're dating one of my babies, you're my family. Isn't that right, Aiko?"

Honey Lemon chuckled and nodded, "Thank you Aunt Cass."

"It's no problem, Honey." Cass nodded, "Now get going. Your friend's probably waiting for you. Wait, Tadashi, you're bringing Baymax?"

Tadashi nodded, "Yep. Hiro and Leiko might need some help with the baby."

"The baby!" Hiro yelled and rushed up the stairs

All of them stared as Hiro went back upstairs, all silent.

Tadashi turned to Leiko, "Alright next time remind me to keep the baby at your place."

"Agreed." Leiko nodded

Hiro went back the stairs, panting, with the baby in his arms. The baby was now wide awake, her slanted hazel brown eyes showing, and was reaching towards Hiro's face. She was wearing the dress Honey Lemon made for her. It was a yellow dress, with a green polka dot pattern. The sleeves stopped at the shoulders and it had peter pan collar. There was a light green bow that had the ribbon at the back at the stomach and a balloon like skirt. A line ran from the wrist to the underarms from each arm.