Florida?

Savannah's POV

The morning sun beams settled over my eyes forcing me to wake up. I rub my eyes and open them. As my vision clears I see two sets of twin beds and the one that I am sleeping in. I am certain that I am in a hotel by the room decor and sets of beds. I see Harry and Louis passed out in one bed along with Niall and Zayn asleep in the bed adjacent to mine. Niall's arm is draped over Zayn's face.

The room is silent except for Harry's loud snoring. I decide it would be best to go back to sleep so I do not wake any of them up. We did not sleep until 3 AM last night, I recall.

"So there are only three twin beds?" I groan.

"Sorry it was the best we could get at this hotel. It was booked because of you guys," one of the assistant managers said. I have lost track of all their names by now. They had so many staff members I don't know how they could keep their names straight.

"I call sleeping in the middle bed. If someone attacks us in the middle of the night I won't die first!" Niall exclaims, already jumping onto the bed.

Louis didn't even ask anyone he just fell asleep already on the first bed, most likely the alcohol he consumed. Harry was not the only one who was drunk.

"Okay, Zayn, just set Harry on that bed then," Another assistant orders.

Zayn placed Harry, who was still asleep, on the bed next to Louis.

"I'll take the last bed," Liam comments.

Zayn raises an eyebrow at me as if he was asking if I was going to join him. I remember asking him for advice on the island about Liam discreetly, but it was very obvious I was talking about him. I wonder if he remembers as well. I shake the feeling and climb into the bed next to Liam. Immediately, I am out cold.

I roll over on my right side to face a sleeping Liam. I had forgotten that we agreed upon sharing a bed; however, I'd be surprised if Harry remembered anything from last night. I have never seen someone so drunk before. Suddenly, the image of the make out session in the bathroom pops into my mind and my cheeks flush. I am unsure if I want him to remember that. It was a split second decision that needed to be done in order to save his dignity. I am positive that he would not want his manliness taken away by a few pink bunny pictures on the front page of the Cosmopolitan.

I am brought back to reality when Liam shifts in his sleep. His hair is messy as if he ran his fingers through it too many times. His eyelids hid his carmel eyes. I haven't looked deep into them since the time on the ship in the store when we first met.

I suddenly become aware of how it feels to share a bed with another person. I am practically suffocating from the heat. It also doesn't help that it is most likely over 80 degrees in Alabama. I decide that it is best to get some air. I swing my feet over the bed.

"Savannah?" A deep sleepy voice says.

I turn to face Liam who is squinting from the sun in his eyes.

"I'm just getting some breakfast," I whisper. "Go back to sleep."

"Breakfast will be on the bus. Come back please." Liam pleads with his puppy dog eyes.

"I will die from heat stroke," I joke.

He says nothing in return except when he flashes his puppy dog eyes at me along with a pouty lower lip. I groan and slide back into the twin bed. He pulls me closer, catching me by surprise.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." I laugh nervously.

He begins to trace patterns on my back and I try to ignore how relaxing it is. I glance over at the digital clock placed on the bedside table. The dark blue numbers read 5:23 AM. I did not realize how early it was until now. Rain begins to fall on the window. I have always loved the sound and smell of rain, basically the idea of rain itself. Many people see rain as a sign of sadness, but I see it as a sign of relief.

I close my eyes listening to the soft droplets of rain hit the window and Liam's finger draw a figure-8 on my back for the twentieth time.

*LATER*

"Is she dead?" I hear Louis asks, practically in my ear.

I begin to make zombie noises as a joke before opening my eyes.

"Did I make the cut for The Walking Dead?" I ask.

"It's a no for me," Niall responds impersonating Simon Cowell.

We laugh and I realize that we are now on a new tour bus. Where were we going?

Liam's POV

"But what if we sang this instead?" Harry suggests.

Savannah, NIall, and Louis enter the front lounge part of the bus. The tour bus is similar to the original one we had, but is narrower. The doorways are barely use able.

I glance at Savannah, remembering the moment we had back at the hotel. I had not meant to put her to sleep, but I was happy that I could put her at ease. Before we left, we had to collect her things and I carried her onto the bus. I was actually surprised that she stayed asleep for four hours afterwards. Walking the streets looking for Harry must have exhausted her.

"Where are we going?" Savannah wipes the sleep from her eyes.

I look towards the bus driver because I am unsure myself.

"Florida." The bus driver answers.

Oh great the last thing we needed. I need to remind Simon to take Florida off our tour list. Sorry, Florida, nothing against you. The devil just inhabits your land.

We all groan except for Savannah.

"What?" She asks.

"Harry has an ex there that always manages to show up to the concert and stirs up trouble," I reply.

------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

Don't forget to check out my new 1D fanfic 'The Accidental Kidnap' (shameless self-promo right there people).

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

- Jessica xoxo