The Best Rescue E V E R .

**** MUST SEE 'Best Song EVER' video to get all the jokes in this chapter. ****

Savannah's POV

I woke up in a strange room. It was so strangely familiar. Why was it so familiar?

I rubbed my head with my tied up hands. I don't even remember passing out. 

I looked around and saw a knife placed on the dresser...if only I could get it. I tried to get up with no success. My legs were tied to the bed mattress. I can't believe these people were actually going through with this! THEY'VE GONE DOWN THE SANE DRAIN FOR SURE!

I looked around the room for more options. Suddenly, I realized how I knew this room...I'd only been here once as I child, but it was definitely the room...

Liam's POV 

"Guys, where's Kimmy?" 

I looked around. Zayn was right. Kimmy was nowhere to be seen also. What was going on? 

"Look!" Louis shouted.

I turned my attention to his direction. "Are those tire tracks?" 

"Yes!" I replied. 

"Should we follow them?" Niall asked.

Normally I would have said no, but this is Savannah we were talking about. Anything could have happened, but I had this strange gut feeling that this would lead us to her. Have you ever had that gut feeling? It's weird. It feels like you're being drawn to the unknown. But it's a chance we will have to take. We owe Savannah in some way.

Harry's POV

I can't believe we have lost to girls in one day. Let's just say we aren't good 'babysitters'. The tire tracks led us for about 2 miles and then veered off into the woods. Was there a crash? We walked down the gravel dirt to find a tiny little cottage off set in the woods. It gave me that creepy Hansel & Gretel feeling.

"Maybe we shouldn-" Niall was about to say.

"Why can't we just check it out just to make sure?" Liam asked. I nodded.

So we followed the tracks down to the driveway and looked into the tiny window.

"What do you see?" I asked Niall because he was sitting on my shoulders.

"You won't believe this...but its that one family...ya know the one that tried to kill us." He said it so casually. 

There was no doubt that they had Savannah...

"Let's try a different window?" Louis suggested. 

Louis walked over to the kitchen window and peered in. He turned pale and his eyes widened.

"Wha-wha-wha...what?"

Savannah's POV

"Hey.."