Operation Toy Cars And Rubber Ducks

Savannah's POV

I woke up to Harry standing over me.

"Are we free?" I asked.

He shook his head no.

"But food is here. They only gave us one meal, but you can have it."

I frowned. "What are you going to eat?"

"It's fine." I looked down at the food. It didn't look that bad. It was chicken noodle soup with a piece of bread. I rolled my eyes and started eating. It had a sour taste to it. I shoved it to the side. "You aren't missing out on anything. You're really sweet to do that though." I blushed and looked down.

What if we will be stuck here? I should've gone to the wedding like a good little sister would.

Liam's POV

"Is everything set?" Zayn asked.

Everyone nodded.

"Let's roll boys!" Kimmy exclaimed.

This will be interesting...

Savannah's POV

"Psst."

I turned my head. I was surprised to see a man sitting across from us.

"How did you get in here?" He asked.

He had a black beard and long black hair. He also had several tattoos. He look like he could be in his forties.

"I'm not really sure....we were kind of just placed in here for an out burst," I replied.

"Yeah, they take crimes and speaking out as a rebellion and they immediately place you in jail with no say. That's usually how it is around here."

Harry joined our conversation, "Do they accept payments?"

"Probably if you can afford it..."

I looked at Harry. There was no doubt that he couldn't afford it.

All of a sudden the doors burst open. Racing down the hall were Zayn and Liam driving little toy cars. Those ones that you have to move around in with your feet. They came to the prison doors and unlocked ours.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" I exclaimed embracing both of them.

Liam's POV

- MINUTES EARLIER -

We discovered the car beds in the hotel were those cars that you use your feet to move. So we removed the mattress and used them. It was quite cramped in the small tiny children cars just like they were when they were beds. 

"Aww lads look rubber ducks!" Niall exclaimed. Niall then started playing with the rubber ducks.

Finally the operation pieced together. Our operation was about to start. I guess you could call it Operation Toy Cars and Rubber Ducks. We stealthily snuck into the prison.

"I'm Dirty Dan!"

"NO I AM DIRTY DAN!"

Two idiotic men were fighting over who was Dirty Dan, whoever that was...

"Guys I have an idea," Kimmy whispered.

She gestured towards the rubber ducks that Niall was playing with.

I nodded, "Niall, Louis, and Kimmy you can put on a show or something to distract them."

They jumped out from behind the wall. Louis started to pretend he was a ballerina and Niall was putting on a puppet show. Kimmy eventually stole one of the ducks from Niall and joined in on the puppet show. The grown men watched them. The men did nothing. Zayn and I quickly went around in the back entrance and busted down the doors.

We raced down the prison halls looking for Savannah and Harry.

- PRESENT -

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!" Savannah exclaimed embracing both of them.

I can't tell you how happy I was to have those arms wrap around me.

All of a sudden Niall, Louis, and Kimmy ran through the doors with worried expressions on their faces.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

First those are the cars they rode in over there on the side >>>

Second OMG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! 1,000 reads guys! And almost 50,000 on 'Stranded With One DIrection'

Third I'm really sorry I haven't updated in awhile and now I just left you all with a cliffhanger. I just really wanted this chapter to be perfect.

-Jessica xoxo