Bus Driver Bob

Savannah's POV

 I dragged my suitcase out of my house and walked steadily down the driveway. Zayn was waiting outside the tour bus to help me with my luggage. From the inside of the bus I could hear Kimmy laughing. I smiled. This time I could actually see my best friend for a good period of time.  Zayn set my luggage in the store crate outside that was connected to the bus. I just hope we will have more luck on this trip.

 "So where are we going first?" I asked Zayn.

"Alabama," he replied.

"Where the sky is always blue!" Louis sing songed from inside the bus.

I laughed and climbed up the steps into the bus.

This bus was paradise. I've never seen such a decked out tour bus. There were bunk beds on the right. A table to eat at with a fancy fridge and a beer fridge next to it, more so probably Niall's paradise there. Then there was a huge living space in the back left. I couldn't believe I'd be living here for a good month.

"Savannah, you made it!" Niall cheered.

All of them were gathered in the living room. They sat around a flat screen TV watching Finding Nemo. It was at the part where it sang "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." and I could see Kimmy freaking out. That was her favorite part of that movie.

"You can set your luggage by an open bed," Liam said.

I walked over to the only empty bed and set my suitcase near it.

"That's our bus driver, Bob!" Niall exclaimed while pointing to the man who was driving the bus.

"Niall, you know he doesn't like being talked to," Louis whispered.

"Why doesn't he like being talked to?" I asked.

"Well we really don't know he just never responds," Louis replied.

I looked back at the man driving the bus. He was chubby with stubby fingers. He had a huge triangular nose and a uni-brow. This was going to be a long bus ride I can tell you that!

"Do you want to play-"

"No, Louis, we're all too tired!" Zayn exclaimed already heading towards the bunk beds.

It was getting late. Maybe I should go to bed too. I climbed up to my bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. Occasionally  I'd wake up to Niall talking about his day in his sleep. I swear at one point he said, "Mmm...and when I jumped over those frogs...that was fun."

Harry's POV

"Will you play a game with me, Hazza?" Louis asked me as everyone went to bed.

"Not now, BooBear," I replied.

I walked up to the front of the bus. I watched out the front windshield. I saw a glowing McDonald's open, but other than that the town we were in seemed dead. Whatever city we were traveling through seemed to be one of those cities that had a population of three hundred, which isn't much obviously.

I happened to look over at the dials and knobs of the bus. I saw our gas tank was getting low.

"Sir, the gas tank is running low. You may want to fill up soon!" I warned.

Bob just looked forward and didn't say a word. Oh well, if this bus runs out of gas I'm not going to push it!

------------------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

I hoped you enjoyed the chapter!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I still can't believe how many of you enjoy these books! It's still so unreal! I hope I never wake up!

- Jessica xoxo