Mr. Card Shark

Savannah's POV

I shuffled the cards and dealt them out. I haven't played poker in years.

"Hey let's play it Louis' way!" Louis exclaimed.

"NO!" We all shouted in unison.

I remember when we were on the island and we played hopscotch Louis' version. Let's just say I ended up having to kiss Harry.

"Can we at least gamble something?" asked Niall.

"I guess," I replied.

"Let's gamble dares."

My stomach dropped.

Is this all guys like to do?

Give out dares for each other?

"I guess we could," Kimmy said.

I picked up my cards. I have one ace, a five, a six, a four, and a two. I guess that was a good start. We took our turns. When we revealed our cards, Niall won.

"Hmmm...I dare myself to eat a sandwich," Niall said walking towards the kitchen section of the bus. 

I shook my head and collected the cards and dealt them out again. Niall just kept winning and winning. All he would dare was 'I dare myself to eat a sandwich.' I could tell it was killing Louis inside until he finally cracked.

"Niall, how about you do something productive and actually dare one of us something!" Louis sassed.

"I am being productive, I'm making a sandwich then eating it," Niall replied.

He walked back from the kitchen carrying a sandwich in his hand. I don't understand want happened next. All of a sudden Niall was on the ground with Louis standing in front of him. Niall stood up and Louis pushed him again.

"It's okay boys do this all the time," Kimmy whispered.

I nodded. You see I'm not used to this aggressiveness. Kimmy is she has three brothers. Two of them are older than her and one is younger. Niall pushed Louis. Then Louis pushed Niall again. All of a sudden cards spilled out of Niall's pockets. All of our jaws dropped.

"Niall you're a cheater!" Liam exclaimed.

"Not technically..." Niall quietly mumbled.

"Then what do you call this?" Harry gestured to the cards.

"Umm.......a friendly card exchange?" He suggested.

Harry shook his head.

"No wonder you were such a card shark!" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I believe you owe us all sandwiches, Mr. Card Shark," Kimmy raised an eyebrow. We all laughed.

Niall lowered his head with shame and went into the kitchen. He returned with all six sandwiches. I bit into mine.

"Eww, Niall, pickles and peanut butter?" I asked.

"Ewww!" They all said in unison.

"I made that one just for you," Niall laughed. I was so going to get him back later. Everyone else ate their peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Liam's POV

I walked up to the front of the bus after eating my sandwich. I looked at the gas tank. Woah! It was almost on the E that stood for empty.

"Bob, you may want to fill up the tank," I said.

He just grunted and kept driving. I looked out the windshield. All that was around us were trees. No sight of a single person. If the bus broke down here, it would not be good.

----------------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

I'm hoping you are enjoying this story! I'm having so much fun writing it! The plot of the story will start to take affect in the next chapter!!!

- Jessica xoxo