Chasing The Cow

Harry's POV

We traveled for awhile listening to Niall whine for food. 

"Look a subway!" I exclaimed.

A few blocks away was an entrance into a subway tunnel.

"Aww I thought you were talking about the sub restaurant," Niall commented.

I rolled my eyes and quickened my pace to the subway enterance. The best way to do this was as fast and as swift as possible so no one would notice us. Although, it was night so I don't think we have much to worry about.

All of a sudden, I heard Savannah scream. I turned around. A person dressed in a cow costume had stolen her bag filled with everything she needed. Luckily, Savannah and Kimmy still had their bags. Savannah found hers at the jail, but I couldn't find mine. The rest of the boys had theirs taken away from the lady at Little Stephanie's Goodies. 

This was my chance to get the bag and be a hero for Savannah. I glanced over at Liam. I think the same idea popped into his mind. Before anyone could say anything Liam and I took off running after the cow. 

I tried to quicken my pace, but Liam matched it. My poor VANS got ruined every time I stepped into a puddle of water or who knows what. This cow was pretty fast. We rounded the corner. The cow made these little 'moo' sounds every time it stepped, so it wasn't hard to loose the cow.

"I got it," I told Liam

"It's fine I can handle this!" Liam scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and kept running. There's one thing I hate more than being hounded by the paparazzi and that is someone taking a girl away from me that I love. 

Savannah's POV

"Where are they going?" I asked.

"Well it's obvious, love, they're getting your purse. They want to be your hero," Louis wiggled his eyebrows.

This took me awhile to process. How can they both still have feelings for me? I've seen them on the news hanging out with some of the prettiest girl celebrities from Selena Gomez to Taylor Swift.  I'm surprised they aren't crushing on one of them.

Suddenly, I heard sounds of a cow mooing coming closer. I looked towards the corner of the block. The cow came around the corner and took one look at us then ran towards the park across the street.

"Follow that cow!" Niall exclaimed.

We bolted over to the park. Soon Liam and Harry met up with us breathless. 

"Let's split up?" Zayn suggested.

So we did just that. We all ran off in different directions. It was really hard to see where I was going. If I took one wrong step I could be going face first into a tree. I jogged carefully down the path. A body came out of nowhere and slammed right into me. We tumbled to the ground. 

"Sorry."

It was Liam.

"It's fine." I waited for him to get off of me then he helped me up. Then there was an awkward silence. 

"Maybe we should chase the cow?" Liam suggested.

I laughed and nodded.

"What is so funny?" Liam asked.

"Well chasing a cow doesn't sound normal."

"Well nothing is normal that has to do with us," He replied, referring to the band.

I smiled and we ran the way Liam was coming from. We came around the bend of the path to see the cow costume person had run into a lamp post. Liam chuckled. We walked over to the person. 

"I feel like The Mystery Gang from Scooby Doo!" I exclaimed before taking off the head of the cow.

It turns out it was a sixteen year old boy. He was knocked out cold. I grabbed my bag and we left to gather the rest of 'The Mystery Gang'. 

- 10 MINUTES LATER -

"I'm still hungry," Niall said.

"We need to get to the subway," Zayn added.

"Bad news...we have no money," Kimmy said.

I just hope I don't have to get a job at Little Stephanie's Goodies.

------------------------------------------

Hey amazingness!
Another update? I'm on a roll!

Ok so I started doing this hint to th next chapter thing now. The hint will be the song on the side >>>>>

It will just give you a hint about the next chapter or a specific line haha.

Enjoy!

- Jessica xoxo