"Are you French or something?"

Harry's POV

I cannot stop thinking about what is going to happen tonight. Last time Paris appeared at our Florida concert she managed to sneak backstage by somehow knocking out two bodyguards and dressing in their uniforms. Then she got me alone and tried to take me away in her small red car.

I know what you're thinking. Why did I ever date someone like this? 

Well it began with a short simple Twitter message. I thought she was sweet and she wanted to know if we could have a drink together. The only problem was she lived across the Atlantic Ocean. Before auditioning for the X-Factor, I flew across the ocean just to have a drink with some random girl. I guess this was already a stupid move for me to begin with. 

The date was nice, but there was no connections, unlike Savannah and I;however, she kept insisting that we were meant to be. She would show up randomly at our Florida concerts and constantly tried to Skype me.

"Are you nervous?" Zayn asks..

"Besides the fact that I am completely hungover and cannot remember our lyrics to save my life, yes," I laugh.

I really should not have drank that much. My head feels like there is a knife piercing through it as I grab my microphone.

"Seriously guys?" Savannah walked out of the dressing room in a pastel purple dress that reached mid-thigh.

"Your fans are going to think I am a skank," She whined.

"Don't be afraid to show off your moneymaker," Louis smiled and pinched her cheek.

She looked absolutely mortified and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"It's time for you to go out on stage," A staff member shouted far backstage.

Savannah's POV

"Excuse me."

I turn to face a girl with dark black hair and hazel eyes. With freckles littering her cheek bones, she doesn't look like she could be much older than I.

"Yeah?"

"I am here for the backstage pass," She says as she lifts up a pass around her neck. The pass has 1D in big printed letters.

"They're on stage," I point to boys on stage.

"Oh I'm going to miss the concert," She facepalmed.

"Well you could watch back here?" I suggest.

"If that's okay?" Her eyes sparkle with excitement.

I nod and pull up a plastic chair on the side of the stage, still behind it so that the audience cannot see her.

"You're the famous Savannah, right?" She asks before taking a seat.

"Yep," I put on a fake smile.

I am so sick of people knowing me for false information. None of the writers for magazines have gotten any part of my side of the story right. I am always portrayed as the dirty tramp that just so happened to be lucky enough to end up on the same island with a famous boyband.

"What's your name?" I question, trying to keep up the conversation.

"Paris," She replies.

"Are you French or something?" I joke.

"No." She does not laugh at my joke. I know Kimmy would have.

"I have to go out. I will see you after the show," I grab onto the infamous rope and sail out into the arena.

The crowd screams and I feel at home as the boys begin to tell our story. The way the story should be told in those stupid magazine articles.

After exiting the stage, I remember the girl.

"Oh you guys have a visitor-" I begin to say but she is no longer sitting on the chair.

Where could she have gone? I feel like I am back on the island looking for Louis. I don't expect to find her fighting monkeys for bananas, but you can never rule out that option.

"I swear she was right here," I gesture towards the chair.

"It's her." I hear Liam whisper under his breath.

Great, I basically gave a psychopath a front row seat to a One Direction concert. I can definitely add this to my list of major screw ups.

"Harry, go lock yourself into your dressing room," Liam ordered. Harry did not ask questions.

"I've got my samurai sword in my dressing room," Niall suggests.

"That is plastic," Louis rolls his eyes.

"No its not," Niall shouts.

"Is too," Louis lowers his eyebrows.

Is this seriously happening right now? We have a psycho running around backstage and they are more worried about a sword.

Liam's POV

"We can search the place," I said.

The dressing rooms and supply closets did not consist of Harry's ex-girlfriend. It was almost as if she vanished.

"Are you sure you weren't imagining anything, Savannah?" Zayn questions her sanity. I wonder the same thing.

"She is real I swear!" Savannah throws her hands up in the air.

"Well I guess we can tell Harry that it is safe," I say while walking over to his dressing room.

I knock on the dressing room door but there is no answer. He must have fallen asleep. So I knock harder and the door cracks open a bit. I swing it open in anger, but there is no one to yell at.

"Harry?" I yell.

But there is no answer.

"How does this always happen," I groan.

"Go search the parking lot for a tiny red car," I tell Zayn and Savannah since Niall and Louis are still arguing over a plastic sword.

When we make it to the parking lot, I see the car. The license plate reads '1D 4EVR'. She is loading a tied up Harry Styles into the trunk. Savannah and I sprint over to the car. Savannah nearly tackles the girl to the ground and I take the opportunity to untie Harry.

Savannah is punching the poor girl so hard that I have to practically peel her off of the girl and drag her away.

"Au revoir, Frenchy," She blows the girl a kiss and I ask no questions.

-----------------------------------

Hey amazingness!

Fun fact I had to google the french lmao. Also big thanks to justarandom1Dlover for the name suggestion. I really think Paris fit her character. 

Check out my new books:
The Cure (Harry Styles Fanfic)

The Accidental Kidnap (1D Fanfic)

Celebrity Bootcamp (Teen Fiction)

We are winding down towards the end...

- Jessica xoxo