It's A Deal

Harry's POV

We ran into the dress shop. Everyone turned around when the doors opened.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION!"  A girl screamed.

"Kayla, calm down!" Another one shouted.

"Quit screaming!" Savannah said.

"Darling, you're shouting too," Another girl around Savannah's age said.

"Kimmy, please..." Savannah scowled at the girl named 'Kimmy'.

There was an awkward silence in the shop. No one said a word. I wonder what we thought we were going to do. Did we think we were going to come in here and just automatically be best friends with Savannah again?

"SAVANNAH! I MISSED YOU!" Louis screamed, jumping onto her.

She giggled. God, had I missed that giggle.

"Louis, get off," She laughed again.

"Guys, this is my sister Jasmine," Savannah said. Wow she looked a lot like her sister. "And this is my bestfriend, Kimmy!" She smiled gesturing to the girl who told her to calm down. Kimmy was pretty I have to admit it, but Savannah still was the girl for me. Kimmy seemed to be a little on the shy side. She just waved and smiled.

"Hi I'm Louis!" Louis chirped.

"And I'm Niall!" Niall said.

"And I'm Lia-"

"Guys, she know's who you are! I mean you're One Direction!" Savannah exclaimed.

Savannah's POV

I was trying not to have a heart attack at the moment. I keep breathing in and out really quickly. I wiped my forehead. I was sweating. Okay, I really needed to calm down.

"So what do you think of Savannah's dress? She decided to get that one," Jasmine said, obviously trying to help me calm down.

"Gorgeous!" Harry was the first to comment.

"Beautiful," Liam said.

"Definitely you!" Zayn commented.

"It's sick!" Niall said.

"Mango is your color, Savannah," Louis said, who was still attached to my leg.

"So I've heard," I said to Louis.

"Thanks, guys!" I exclaimed, possibly blushing.

Out of nowhere Harry asked, "Would you like to come on tour with us?"

I froze. Everything was in slow motion.

"I can't I'll miss my sister's wedding," I replied.

"It's okay. You should go!" Jasmine exclaimed, ruffling my hair. Liam raised an eyebrow waiting for an answer.

"I will go as long as Kimmy can go," I finally said.

"It's a deal!" Niall immediately said. I smiled and changed out of my dress and back into my normal clothes as did Kimmy. I gave a hug to my sister and all of a sudden we were at our own houses packing for the tour.

Maybe it would be like the good old times like on the island minus the constantly life or death situations.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey amazingness.(:

So I hope you all read my last note on the first chapter. I said that this story will be in Liam's and Harry's and Savannah's POV.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

.... there's really nothing to say anymore....

llamas.

- Jessica xoxo