Free Falling

Savannah's POV

"Great...now what?" I asked with an attitude. 

"We can always jump through the middle?" Niall suggested.

"Yeah if we wanted to die!" Louis exclaimed.

I looked around. "Wait guys Niall may be on to something!" Below us through the middle opening of the stadium was an air mat being set up around the stage.

"That is just in case if we fall off the stage. I don't know if that will support us if we fall from this high up," Liam stated.

"I think this is all we've got!" I claimed. 

"Alright we'll give it a go," Liam replied. 

We all lined up around the edge of the glass on top of the roof. We needed to plan this right. One wrong projection and we would miss the air mat and land flat on the ground. Each of us linked arms and ...

We jumped.

Harry was on my left and Liam was on my right. 

Have you ever heard of when you die your whole life flashes right before your eyes?

That is complete bullshit.

You only relive the moments with the people you love most.

To be honest, I never expected what I saw...

I embraced the impact of the air mat. 

----------------------

Hi amazingness!
Next chapter up today! Don't worry! I know this is another short chapter. I promise the next one will be longer for sure.

We're nearing the end and it's making me sad guys.

- Jessica xoxo