What's With All These People And Fruit?

Savannah's POV

I don't think anyone gives the boys enough credit. I had never been so nervous in my life. Well there was that one time in third grade when I had to balance ten grapes on my face...but that's another story. I can't even imagine having my career as balancing ten grapes in front of millions of people every week. I took a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. It's over.

"Not too bad, Savannah," Zayn chuckled, obviously noting my nervousness. 

"Please tell me that is the last performance I will have to do," I begged.

"Nope," Niall said popping peanuts in his mouth.

We all were currently sitting around the food table. I dove my hand into the Doritos bowl.

"Why don't we all go to the pub tonight to celebrate?" Harry suggests.

Louis playfully hits Harry's stomach, "Savannah is underage though." I ignore Louis' hinting tone. Harry is still wincing from the hit from Louis.

"Are you okay?" I ask Harry.

Then I remember his cut on his side. He pulls up his shirt to check his side. The cut was obviously healing, it had lost it's swelling, but the color was a sickening bluish purple. 

"Ew put that away," Niall gagged jokingly.

"You should really get that checked out," Liam worried.

Harry got up and I followed him out of the room. I escorted him to a stage crew.

"There are bandages in our backup tour bus," the lady replied.

We hurried out to the bus ignoring the crowds of girls, left over from the concert, screaming. The tour bus was identical to the one we were previously in. I went to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. To my surprise, it was loaded with medical supplies. I grabbed the nearest bandages and cleansing solutions.

"Have no fear! Doctor Savannah is here!"

Harry already had his shirt off. I had to ignore his toned muscles while I put the cleansing solution on a tissue.

"This may hurt a bit," I stated before placing it on his cut.

I heard him draw in a breath and I quickly dabbed the access solution dripping down his side. 

"Scooby Doo or Powerpuff Girls?" I asked.

"Powerpuff Girls," He replied immediately.

"Excellent choice!" I took six Powerpuff Girl band aids out of their wrappers and placed them expertly on and around the cut.

"That should help it heal," I said looking up at him. I melted as soon as my eyes made contact with his green eyes. 

"Thanks," He replied, still looking into my eyes.

Then he leant down and placed a kiss on my lips. The kiss was unexpected and I quickly pulled back. "Sorry." I couldn't keep doing this, leaving after kissing Liam or Harry. I felt guilty after every one. Why did they like me? They were famous and I was not. It was irritating to my mind. 

I swiftly jogged back to the stage room with the rest of the boys and caught up with their conversation.

"The Pineapple Grill And Bar?" Niall suggested.

What's with all these people and fruit? 

"What do you think, Harry?" Louis asked.

I hardly noticed he entered the room after me. I tried to ignore his awkward gaze as I crunched on a Dorito. Why did my life have to be so complicated? I wish Kimmy was here so I could gossip with her. Then again she did tie me up and try to capture One Direction...

-------

Hey amazingness!

Short, I know, but I will try to make the next chapter longer. I've been busy with my newer account. @JustHangingOn

I will try to update more often! x

- Jessica xoxo