BONUS: I sold One Direction for a piece of pie?

*BEFORE THE KIDNAPPING*

Kimmy's POV 

"One Direction offered Savannah and I to join them on their tour!" I used my fork to push my green beans around on my plate. 

"One Direction is so stupid," Daryl, my eleven year old cousin, said.

I stuck my tongue out at him before returning to my beans. After having lunch with my aunt and uncle, I will have to pack my suitcases. I thought of the unlimited amount of outfit combinations that would be perfect for going on a tour with One Direction.

I practically shoved the rest of my food down my throat so I would have time to pack.

"Kimmy, may we speak to you?" My aunt asked.

"Okay?"

"Daryl, go play with your cars sweetie."

My aunt sat me back down at the dining room table. I focused my eyes on the wooden table. Was I in trouble? Were they going to tell me that I couldn't go? 

My uncle walked in, placing a piece of apple pie in front of me. As if things couldn't get any weirder? 

The aroma of the pie filled the room and I wanted to smash my face into it.

"We were wondering, if maybe, you could bring those boys to our house?" My aunt asked while my uncle took a seat next to my aunt across from me.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"We think One Direction would be a big profit for us all. We already have a fake bus driver set up. We just need you to lead them to us," said my uncle.

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"You get a quarter of the profit, access to the boys, and unlimited apple pie," My aunt smiled.

Crap. They knew how much I loved that pie. I imagined the look of Savannah's face if I accepted the deal. She looked disappointed. She wouldn't have understood the pro's of the situation though. Unlimited access to the boys? Pie! Money? I tapped my nails on the table.

"What do you say?" My uncle asked. He revealed a fork that was in his hand.

I grabbed the fork and took a big bite of the pie.

*AFTER THE KIDNAPPING*

I figured Savannah would've bailed me out by now. 

"What's wrong, honey?" My cell mate, Lauren, asked.

"I think my friend hates me." I put my head in my hands.

Just then, two of the security guards walked in. They were two young women, possibly in their early twenties. 

"Did you hear One Direction was found?" The black haired one exclaimed.

"I know! I heard that one girl, Savannah, is dating Harry. Also I heard that she is the reason for our newest jail bait." The girl nods her head in my direction.

Savannah was the person who turned me in? All those years of playing Barbies and this is what I am rewarded with. 

"Hey did you see that naked picture of Harry Styles?" The blonde one adds before they leave again.

---------------

Hey amazingness!

Just a quick bonus chapter for you all! Enjoy!

Also check out my new 1D fanfiction called 'The Accidental Kidnap' on this account. I would greatly appreciate it.

- Jessica xoxo