GONE FISHING?

Liam's POV

I opened my eyes to see the top of another bunk bed. I rubbed my eyes and swung my feet over the edge of the bed. No one else was awake, which was surprising because Louis usually woke up before me. I saw Louis in the bottom bunk across from me texting and wiping his eyes.

"Louis?" I whispered.

He turned his head and his eyes widened. He quickly wiped all the tears.

"Hello lad!" He said in his perky attitude.

"Louis, I know something is wrong," I said.

I walked over to his bunk.

He shook his head and looked back down at his phone, "Eleanor and I...we got in a fight."

"Aww Louis!" Her voice made me jump. Savannah was standing right next to me. Was she there the whole time? She gave him a hug.

"Every relationship has its bumps," Savannah whispered.

Louis bursted out in tears," I-I just..don-n't know-w what to do. We s-started arguing about the stupidest things yesterday..."

She looked Louis right into his eyes,"Things will get better."

That was when I realized I needed Savannah in my life...all of us do. She kept us under control and sturdy. She was like our anchor.

"You're right, Savannah," Louis replied, "now whose ready for breakfast? I'm hungry!"

The good ol' Louis was back. I smiled at Savannah and she smiled back.

Harry's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I rolled on my side and fell back asleep.

I was slammed against the wall in my bunk bed. I jolted up and rubbed my head. Did the bus crash?

"What was that?" I could hear Kimmy ask from the kitchen.

I jumped down from the top bunk and headed to the front to the bus, everyone else followed me. By the time we got there, there was no bus driver. Where had Bob gone?

"Look there's a note!" Zayn held up a sloppy written note.

It read:

GONE FISHING.

"Will he be back?" Niall asked.

"Probably not..." Savannah mumbled. "Look at the gas tank."

It was on E, which meant we were out of gas. I looked outside the window at our surroundings. There was nothing but trees.

Savannah's POV

"Wait...YOU ARE TELLING ME WE ARE STUCK HERE?" Kimmy started to panic.

"I think we're stranded here until someone finds us," Liam said.

"Well we can't just sit in here!" Louis said. "It could be days until someone finds us!"

"Yeah but we have food and everything we need here," Niall said.

"I knew that bus driver was no good," Harry commented. "He did this on purpose!"

I shook my head, "Guys I don't think we should wait! I mean someone can just come into the bus and who knows who it will be. Also this road doesn't look like it had been used it years."

The road was covered in mud and dirt. You wouldn't really know it was a road unless you stared really hard.

"Looks like we're stranded with  you again, Savannah," Zayn said.

Yep, I'm going to need a ton of mango clothes to get us out of this one.

-----------------------------------------

Hello amazingness!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. So this is where the plot begins! I hope you find it interesting.

Funny picture on the side for you all!

- Jessica xoxo