Baby Girl

Elena's POV:
I breathed a big breath. Before Damon's hand moved from my hand to my lip, in a quiet movement, he was signalling for me to be quiet. I took off my high boots and placed on some of the trainers that were shoved in Enzo's car. Before I could even think about it, I was inside the ditch tromping down the steps. "Elena" Damon whispered as quietly as possible and he jumped in front along side Caroline and Enzo.
"Why am I in the back" I said to caroline.
"Something about youngest vampire is the weakest."
As we walked along the smell was terrifying. And in the corner laid small fragile bones, half eaten and bloody. I gasped and then I felt another hand in mine, Stefan.
"How did you get here so fast" I whispered.
"When you need to get somewhere you run really fast" he kissed my cheek gently, but I felt Damon's eyes and ears pinned on us. I slowly let go of his hand and gestured him to go in front with the other boys. I didn't need any Salvatore trouble ruining this day.
As I was walking on I felt a jump back from the group as in the distance there were metal cages and a guard sleeping along side them. Damon walked quicker but quietly, followed by Stefan and Enzo took grip of Caroline's can gesturing her on. As tried to take my first step a hand grabbed my mouth and pulled me back into the distance. "Hello Elena"

He had grip on my arm and my mouth. His movements were fast and could kill me at any moment. "Elena Gilbert, I knew you would show up here. Don't worry that guards dead, he was useless anyway. Your precious loved ones are safe, for now. So wanna see your daughter again, she's so precious, so delicate, such a lovely feed" he started but I bit his fingers and he winced in pain.
"So are you, such a lovely feed" I snatched back and made a run but his hand rubbed against my skin, piercing so it was rubbing against my heart. Now it was my turn to wince in pain. I fell to the ground, "wanna play this game my way, or yours" I nodded at him slowly.
"You get one call, one word that your friends could here. But who are you going to call first, Damon or Stefan" he laughed at my troubled face, knowing whoever I didn't chose, proved who i really loved.
"I think I'll mix it up a hit this time." I said sarcastically, "ENZO!" I shouted and his face turned, obviously recognising the name. Suddenly a big fist pulled him over to the wall followed by Damon and Stefan . I laughed before saying "I like to cheat at games"

"Where is Jenna?" Damon shouted for the 12th time before punching him over the face again. "There's no point in doing this, if he's not gonna answer" .
"Try, keep going" I shouted.
"What do you think I've been doing, wanna get Stefan to do it. Will that satisfy you then" he said angrily before storming off but as he turned around he knocked into another metal cage which was placed in pitch black. He looked back and I was at his side in a instant. His hands caressed the metal bars and pulled them from the gate. He shone his torch around, until he though there was no luck. But as he rose his light to the corner of the cage, he saw a fragile girl with messy hair sitting into the corner, crying. As they moved closer she screamed but Damon ran over to her and calmed her down.
"Shh shh, don't worry, I won't hurt you. What's your name sweetie," I said sitting next to damon.
"Jenna" as I heard the word I gasped and a tear rolled down my eye. I didn't recognise her from the last time, her health had dropped and she looked much younger.
"Who's been looking after you?" Damon asked quietly and calming.
"Uncle Stefan, at first, he was nice. But Manson was not nice" she said in her sweet baby voice.
"Do you know what happened to you before them?" I asked.
"I lived in a big home, with parents. But the day after the carnival, I got taken by uncle stefan. He said that I was going on an adventure, I was so happy. He told me a story about my parents" she smiled sweetly and my heart melted. I never thought I'd see that smile again.
"My names Elena and this is Damon. We are your parents" I said just before the loudest shriek from Jenna. She kicked and punched and done anything she could to get away.
"Murderers! I must never go near Elena Gilbert Or Damon Salvatore. There murderers!"
My heart sank and I felt tears stream down my face. A hand gripped mine and I buried my head in Damon's shoulder.