Theres no clue

Elena's POV:
"No more clues" I said standing in the room with Damon, Caroline and Katherine.
"How are we supposed to find her now!" Damon shouted at the letter. He placed his head in his a hands.
"There has to be a way to find Stefan at least" Caroline said sitting on the table. We all felt the love she felt when he was around.
"The last time we saw Manson he wasn't stefan meaning that we could probably track stefan down with a simple location spell" I said and Damon raised his head.
"Get Bonnie"

"I need the things of Stefan's now" Bonnie said and I placed her a picture of me and stefan and the locket that he gave me. I saw Damon since as he saw I still had those things.
Suddenly Bonnie started chanting and 20 minutes later people got got impatient.
"Bonnie whats going on" I asked.
"I guess my magic isn't as strong anymore. I can do this Elena. Buts it's going to take time" she said rubbing the locket.
"How long because one of us has an important hair appointment" Katherine said twirling her hair around her finger.
"You want to live to see that hair appointment then shut up" Caroline said pacing the floor.
"Touchy" she grunted out.
"How long does it take!" Damon shouted loudly. I rubbed his back but he pulled away, "this is our last chance to get close to finding her" he said not speaking Jenna's name.
"It's done"

Bonnies POV:
"New Orleans? Was he with Manson?" Elena asked me.
"He was alone and in his own body" I said quietly and bluntly.
"Did he seem okay?" Elena asked with a smile whilst Damon bowed his head.
"He was fine. I think you should go find him. I'll send you the directions once I see them more clearly" I said quickly.
"Bonnie you stay here with Katherine. Let her go to her stupid hair appointment, but don't let her go just yet" Damon started whilst Katherine tried to object, "me, elena and Caroline will go find stefan" he said before walking out of the door.
As Caroline was about to leave I grabbed her arm.
"Care, it's important you brace yourself for what your about to see" I said quietly once I heard the car start.
"What Bonnie you said it was all alright" she said suddenly sad.
"I said that so they would have hope of stefan being able to help" I started before finishing "stefan was in a bad state. He was clueless and he was covered in blood."
"He's hurt?" Caroline said sadly,
"No Care. The thing is, it wasn't his blood."