Little Girl, Your No Match For Me.

Elena's POV- continue from last chapter:
"Manson" I said looking at damon. I felt his face fill with anger as he threw the cup at the wall with full speed.
"I'm going to rip his little head off" Damon said with veins down his face. He looked scary. For the first time. Genuinely scary.
"It's no different from when we thought it was stefan. It's harder now because we don't know how Manson thinks." I said.
"He made me turn on my own brother! I knew something was sketchy about the way stefan just turned from supported younger brother to baby stealing monster. It just didn't add up" Damon said pacing the room, running his fingers on the surfaces.
"With humanity's off, vampires are unpredictable. It's not your fault, it's mine too. I'm the one who challenged him at the park, telling him he wouldn't come close to our baby. I shouldn't of said a thing like that" Elena said.
"And it's my fault, I shouldn't of insisted on not feeding her blood. We could of got her trained and controlled so that if he feeds her blood she won't go baby ripper" he said emphasising the last words. We both looked at Katherine waiting for her.
She sighed and grunted sarcastically "sorry for trying to start a fresh with someone I love, who turned out to be a crazed ripper. Bad Katherine" she slapped her hand like a child.
"We need to send him a message" Damon said standing up from the table, he added, "Manson needs to know we know that he's not Stefan. Then we can kill him, with him in that shape we can't."
"What are we waiting for then?" Katherine said with a cunning smile.

"We just shove Katherine out here and soon he will come. She will give our message, maybe even dump Stefan's body and then run." Damon said happily.
"Like that will work. He will sence somethings up and probably not even come. We are not even close to seeing our daughter again and these games just aren't working" I said worried.                "The thing is we have to try anything. Mansons gone out of his mind and i need to get him back to his normal self. Without me your screwed" Katherine said playing wih her fingers.                                   Suddenly our conversation was quieted as a car aproached from across the road. Damon and I ran as far away as we could and our placed their focus on the car coming up. Out of the car came a tall, dark haired man holding a brief case. He didn't smile or make eye contact as he approached the frightened girl. "Miss Katarina?" asked the man looking directly at her.                                                       "I prefer Katherine, but yes" Katherine said sitting on the car bonnet.                                                           "I have a message for your from Master Stefan" The man said quietly and suddenly the realisaion hit me. The voice was English toned, it had a evil edge to it but it was sweet and passionate. I remembered the tone from Joseph as he told me Master Manson would want to see me. But this one was eviler. It was cunning. It was scary. It was Manson. 

Katherine walked around the boy, studying his every move. She smiled as she saw me smiling.         . "Your lying to me Katherine. You did not come alone" The man shouted at Katherine.                             "And you said you were reporting for Master Stefan, we all lie" Katherine laughed.                                 Suddenly the mans face dropped as he spoke quietly " Elena and Damon will not get their daughter back from Master Stefan until further notice" The words stung as he smiled.                             "You think we're stupid" Katherine started as I walked out from behind the cuboard. "You think we are stupid. Manson" She said his name in a way that even made him shiver. He shook his head carefully. "I would kill your right now" I started "But then i wouldn't find my daughter. I guess your not just going to give her back to me now so lets make a deal. You stop hiding behind Stefans face and give us him back and I will follow your petty little clues" I said pacing aroudn the car.                             "Well thats not going to happen is it now. Stefans the only shield i have. If you kill me now you won't find either of them." Manson said but i knew he wasn't finished. "About your daughter, i could give her back right now" Suddenly i felt afraid. He opened his car door and out got Jenna. She looked terrible with a pale face and greasy hair. I felt my world spin as Damon ran to my side. He fell to his knees at the sight of his poor kept child. I ran to get her but he ran the oter way with her,                      "Elena, Im a 900 year old Vampire, you cant catch up with me" He said laughing.                                  "Im not a petty little Vampire anymore, i may only be 100 years old but my bite could kill you" I said smiling back and i saw his face drop. "And my bite could kill her" He said pointing at my child. Suddenly his teeth sank into her neck as Damon screamed at him. He sucked her blood until she was limb, but she was still breathing. Then he stopped and ran with her bunched over his shoulder. The last words i heard was 'Little girl, your no match for me'