Rebekah

Elenas POV:
"But I can" Rebekah stood at the door. She smiled and I remembered the last time we met. She was killing me.
"Rebekah" I whispered in a non-welcoming way.
"You miss me?" She laughed sarcastically. "I know it's a wonder why I'm helping you, but the thing about Manson is me and him used to have a great time. Until he ran off with your bitch doppelgänger. Now I want revenge" she smiled and I felt myself smiling too.
"Well..." I started but Caroline cut me off.
"We have our Original, there's no well"

"So Rebekah is going to stay with Stefan and work on the memory activity, things. While Me, Damon, Elena and Enzo go out searching with anything they get out of it. Great, good." Caroline said quickly before pulling us out of the door. I focused me ears and I heard talking from inside the house.
"We haven't been alone together since, you know" Rebekah laughed.
"Yeah, that was fun" he laughed back and I felt myself barging through the door.
"Stefan could I umm, see you for a minute please?" I asked and suddenly regretted it. He nodded and followed me to the next room where I switched on the blender.
"We only have a short about of time so if you would keep it strictly business then we will be fine" I said before switching off the blender. But something grabbed my arm and twirled me around before kissing me gently on my lips. I breathed out slowly.
"Strictly business" then he walked off leaving me standing there confused and alone.

"I just got a text from Rebekah. The first place that Manson took his body was miles from here. Maybe we should split up whoever gets here first tells the other directions." Caroline said.
"Split up?" I asked a bit creeped out by the dark woods.
"Into twos. Me and Enzo. You and....Damon" she said mouthing the last bit like he wasn't there.
"Okay" Damon said storming off quickly. I sighed and walked after him.

"Damon!" I called after him, "Damon!"
"What?!" He snapped back harshly.
"What's the matter with you today?" I asked annoyed at his attitude.
"Maybe I'm just having a bad day" he said sarcastically.
"Damon!" I said stopping him in his tracks.
"When you break it off with someone, you think they would have the politeness to wait at least a week" he said sadly.
Suddenly I realised, "what?" I asked back.
"When you want a secret make out session with my brother, try not to turn the blender off" he snapped before pulling out of my grasp.
"It's not what it seems like" I said racing after him.
"Really? Because it seems like it's 8 years ago all over again. Before the wedding...before Jenna" he said with tear down his face.
"It was one kiss!" I shouted back at him.
"Really? Because I'm very sure there was one in the park too"
"We're you following me?" I shouted.
"No! It's just sometimes when your brother comes home with your ex-wife's lipstick on his face, you figure something out. I thought it was nothing at first but now this. I guess the universe actually does know about true love" he stormed off now and I couldn't follow.

Finally we arrived in the den, I followed after Damon sent Caroline a text. It was dark and dingy and I felt myself surrounded with furniture and skeletons. I creeped my way down the corridor until I found myself in a room with the others. I saw Damon's glance at me, but it wasn't in a judgemental way, it was sadness rooting in his eyes.
"So this is the first place. What are we even looking for?" I asked caroline.
"Something to make us think we are on the right track. A smell you remember, clothing, hairs. Elena you look over there and Damon-" she started but he cut her off,
"I'll look over here" he said pointing in the opposite direction and storming off. There was minutes of silence until I heard footsteps and I jumped as a stake was placed at my heart. I screamed as loud as I could as the mystery person spoke swiftly in a different language. He had my head placed firmly under his arm as the stake pointed into my skin. But the weight was lifted as the mans neck was snapped and someone's body was stood right in front of me, protecting me from all different directions. Damon's hand pushed me back as he saw the piece of material on the floor.
"Jenna's Bunny" he whispered. But he stuffed it in his pocket and lifted me up from the floor where he pushed me.
His hand touched mine and our fingers interlocked. But he quickly snatched it away. "Thank You" I whispered reaching for his hand again but he pulled away.
"I won't be your third wheel again elena. You made your choice 8 years ago and obviously it wasn't the right one for you. You and stefan should get together, maybe you can get married and have your own child. But one things for sure, as long as your with him and as long as you two are together. Jenna won't be with you. I won't let you take her away from me. Because she's all I have left and I will fight for her through everything I have" he said and stormed off. And I felt a tear roll down my face as I realised what I used to have. And have lost.