FairyTale?- Caroline special

A/N:
This is a bit of a random fun chapter about Carenzo. I sometimes think it's nice for a change. If you don't like it, you can wait till Friday when I will update a new Delena chapter!

Caroline POV:
"So why aren't we helping Elena and Damon today?" I asked Enzo who was walking her to his car.
"Because they are having day alone just them and Bonnie and they are going to find a way to find out where Manson is staying. Unless your a secret witch then your no help to them" He said sitting in his chair. I got in the car and suddenly he looked at me in a weird way. "We haven't talked about what happened" Enzo said with a small smile. I was confused at what has happened on his death bed. "And it is going to stay like that" I slammed the door and I still felt his eyes on me. We didn't drive, we just sat silently. Then suddenly we were steaming down the road until we reached an old fashioned hotel with a casino on the side.
"Welcome to my second home" Enzo said getting out of the car. He smiled and suddenly a smile crept on my face.

"Yes!" I screamed jumping up and hugging Enzo. We had been playing on the machines and just won jackpot.
"You are a natural" He laughed. "Let's go to the bar" he led me to the crowded bar and barged through all the fancy people dancing and singing. We sat on some bar stools and he ordered us both a bourbon. Suddenly my phone started ringing and a picture of me and Klaus came into the screen. I pressed decline.
"Ignoring his calls now?" Enzo said with a worried look.
"We are still not on a talking basis" I said looking down.
"I guessed that as you've been staying at mine for the last 2 weeks"
"Yeah don't tell him about that. It might make the situation a little bit worse" I said sarcastically. "That girl over there, has real eyes for you" I laughed and Enzo looked over he sighed and laughed.
"Go say hi" I said knowing he wanted too and he walked over. I watched as he danced with the girl and jealous,y raised through me. Why was I jealous of him and that girl? I'm engaged? Well was engaged but I'm in a loving relationship with a good guy. But I felt something these two weeks and it overtook me. Suddenly his eyes were pinned on mine as he mouthed 'are you okay?' To me and I nodded. I slowly washed my drink around its cup and drank it all in one. "Hi" a deep voice said from behind me. I turned round to see a blond man standing there, his blue eyes sparkled and his face was gorgeous. "Hi" I said as he took a seat beside me.
"So what's a woman like you doing here alone" he said touching my hand which was placed on the bar.
"Actually I'm not here alone" I pulled my hand away but he rubbed my arm. I didn't make a fuss I just moved away.
"Who you here with then beautiful?" He asked touching my back.
"She's here with me" suddenly Enzo appeared a hit the man round his face. "Really would appreciate it if you didn't hit on my girlfriend" the man backed away.
"Sorry about calling you my girlfriend, I just said it so he would back-" he started but I cut him off by kissing him passionately on the lips. He kissed back and as we pulled away he smiled.
"Wasn't expecting that" he laughed.
"Shutup" I snorted before kissing him again.

In a matter of minutes we were in the hotel. I kissed him passionately as I threw him onto the bed. He kissed down my neck as I removed his top. He done the same to me.
In minutes, I had done it. I had cheated on someone. But not just anyone. My original hybrid fiancee, who could kill him in 10 seconds. "Klaus can never find out" I said.
"What. Your going to stay with him" Enzo snorted.
"Yes of course. I love him. It we just a moment of weakness. He will rip your throat out if he finds out so stay quiet about it."
"I love you Caroline" Enzo said, "And I won't let Klaus control you"

*To Be Continued*