I have to say goodbye

Elena's POV:
Sitting on the floor of the boarding house, everything felt wrong. I should of been smiling,happy. I have my daughter back. But Katherine, she ruined that. She made me happiness turn to anger and upset. She made my daughter, one of us. She made her me.
I approached the bedroom where she laid. She was hungry and unhappy. I could hear her screamed from a mile off. But nothing changed. She wouldn't be like me, she wouldn't be one of us. I walked into the room and memories flashed back. Painting it with Damon whilst I had a baby bump, we felt almost human. Laying her down in the crib on that first day. Singing happy birthday whilst carrying her birthday cake. And crying when she was gone. But this was the worst memory yet. Knowing that I would never see her again, it was the worst thing a parent had to know.
I kissed her bare forehead as she settled down. Damon left the room but I felt his cries as he walked past me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, all I could think of is how much I wanted to cry but couldn't. It didn't matter whether there were real tears, I was crying all I could inside.
"Hey Baby" I said like I used to and I felt her little hand wrap round my arm. "I've got to speak to you and I want you to listen okay?"
She nodded cutely.
"I don't want to do this, more than you don't want me to. But if I let you stay then your gonna release hell. You are most definitely one of the best things that's ever happened. Whether you were intended to be created or not. I'm so happy for Bonnies human spell. You made me so happy, so happy that I can't breath or cry ago how much I'm going to miss you. I don't want you to ever forget me, wherever you seem to go. If and when you go to heaven find your aunt Jenna and tell her that your name after her. I won't ever forget you baby. Because I love you so much, more than anything I can think of. But I have to say goodbye. So here it is, Jenna, you will never ever be forgotten, your always in my heart. Goodbye, my baby" my voice quivered as I kissed her forehead once again. I felt her baby arms wrap round my frame and I hugged back tightly.
"Mummy, I love you. And Daddy" she whispered as damon appeared. He held her hand and mine as she shut her eyes. Her whole life seemed to be gone once she drew her last breath. My breathing changed as I ran out of the room and to my car. I didn't know where to go and who to go to, I had no one. I wanted to be with Jenna, I wanted to be dead.

I fed and fed and fed. I didn't stop until I saw ten lifeless bodies lying on the floor of a pub. I didn't care, all I could think of is Jenna's lifeless body. But the bodies weren't human, they were anything but. Witches, vampires, werewolf's. I didn't care. No one would tell me where Katherine was and no one was going to. So they die, that's my other option. Everyone took it, she had them all fooled. My anger turned to rage as I tipped over the last table in the whole place. There was no one left but me. I hated that.
I had no where to go and no one to see. I didn't have anyone left. No where to stay and no one to love me. I lose everyone. Mum and dad, Jenna, Alaric even John. Now Jenna. I can't do losing people and I hate it and it never gets easier. But there's one person I loves me more than I could ever dream and I pushed them away.

As I pulled up at the house, I didn't have a clue what I was going to say. Whether I was going to be sad or rip their head off. Nothing seemed clear anymore until he opened he door and said "Elena"
"Can I stay here for a while?" I asked shuddering as I spoke.
"Of course" his voice was broken but concerned.
Suddenly everything overcome me and he grabbed my fragile body and wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head into his shoulder and for the first time in ages I cried. I couldn't stop once I had started and everything came out.
"Your always welcome here"
"She's gone! I've pushed you away because of it. I'm sorry" I said to him as a tear rolled down his face.
"It's okay Elena. I understand" and right then and there he did. He was the only one who understood really. It was just us now. No Jenna. Just me and Damon. Damon and me.