Tick Tock

Stefan woke up with a thud. As he hit the floor he realised it wasn't the normal dark wood but a light fluffy pink carpet. Caroline's carpet. He trod downstairs but stopped in his step to listen to the conversations below.
"Your heard what Stefan said yesterday" Elena said, "Basically our daughter is more powerful than the original vampires. How?!"
"Katherine created her. Basically she is an original" Damon said casually.
"Why is this so normal to you! Jenna is probably on a killing spree right now when only a week ago the only thing she killed the bottle that she sucked on"
"Panicking doesn't help us" Damon grunted.
"Neither does sitting around acting like this is the norm." She shouted but Damon ignored. Her voice changed as she spoke her next words, "Maybe she was never our daughter. Katherine played us like fools. But through it all, Stefan's your brother. And right now he's one step away from switching it off. And this time, I don't think either of us will be able to save him"
Damon's eyes showed emptiness as he looked up. "This girl, whoever the dang she is, she isn't Katherine. She's worse"
"And that's why we need to stick together. Because Stefan's our last hope at keeping Jenna in line. Because maybe she's worse than Katherine but I feel that she has the same stubbornness she has. She's not giving up on him yet" and with that Stefan heard the door slam and the air was filled with silence.

Jenna's hair blew in the wind. Her usual straight brown hair was replaced with a flowed blond. Her eyes were deepened into the glass she was drinking from. Her mind was fixed upon last nights events.
"You seem to drink alone a lot" the voice from behind called out. Jenna grunted as she recognised the voice.
"Hello mother" she said sarcastically. "You can take a seat if you like?"
"I'm not staying" Elena shared the same glance. "Love the new hair. It brings out her eyes" Elena laughed but Jenna didn't copy. "What made this sudden hair change?"
"Blonde is badder. That's the saying right?" Jenna smirked.
"Haven't heard that before" Elena muttered before adding, "She made you just like her didn't she? Same eyes, hair, personality-"
"I'm nothing like Katherine!" Jenna snapped, "Katherine was weak. She took her life when she knew she was losing. I'm nothing like her"
"We are all like her deep down. Like she's like Tatia who's like Amara. Us doppelgängers are the same right?" Elena knew this was provoking Jenna.
"What do you want Elena?"
"I came here to inform you that I know what your up to" Jenna's face was blank, "The whole I need a king boo hoo hoo, act doesn't pass on me"
"Stefan told" Jenna laughed, "doesn't surprise me"
"You need him for other reasons and I will find out what they are. Even if it kills me" Elena swung on her step and walked the opposite direction.
Jenna quickly pulled out her phone.
"You've got the witch right?... Good, I need her ASAP. If I'm going to bring down the Salvatore's then I'm going to need backup immediately."
"You want to bring down the Salvatores?" The voice from the other line said.
"More like Mr and Mrs Salvatore. I need Stefan in this. Tell your men if they lay a finger on him that they will regret it severely"