Happy

*2Years Earlier*
Elena's POV:
"-Happy Birthday To You!" Everyone sung at the same time to the newly 4 year old Jenna. She smiled and I felt like crying at her sweet smile. She blew out the candles (with help from Damon) and then we each took a slice of cake. Jenna was trying to eat it all alone and kept spilling it on the floor, even though I could see the anger in Caroline's eyes, she laughed when it hit her new expensive rug. I laughed looking at the girl who was the spitting image of her daddy.
"She's grown so big" Damon said standing by my side as I watched her play with her new toys.
"She sure has she looks so like you" I said to him as he put his arm around me.
"Who would think that Caroline would be such a good children's party planner. Sarcasm" Damon said and I gently kissed his lips.
"We are going to take a trip to the fair and let the kids go on the rides" I saw the excitement on my daughters eyes as I said fair. She had only gone once before but she got so excited and screamed a lot! As I looked around I saw everyone I loved most. My daughter and Husband, my brother, my best friends, Alaric and Caroline and Klaus' child. It felt great to all be in the same room for once.
As we ran to the fair the first ride we went on was the loop the loop. It was very slow one for children so we each went in different carts. Jeremy went with Bonnie. Caroline went with Klaus and there child. Alaric went with his new girlfriend. And me and Damon and Jenna were in one. She enjoyed it so much clapping and laughing as we went round the corner.
We got off the ride and we were on our way to the Ferris wheel when a familiar voice stopped us. "So Uncle Stefan doesn't get an invite?" Said a very angry ripper Stefan.
"Uncle Stefan!" Jenna said starting to run but Damon held her back and picked her up.
"I got you a present" Stefan said handing Jenna a small box. As she opened it inside was the worst thing she could ever give her. A blood bag. The veins on our faces grew as we saw the blood bag and to my surprise they grew on Jenna's face too. "Mummy it hurts" she said holding her mouth and I buried her head in my shoulders. "Your sick!" Damon shouted at Stefan shoving his brother back. "She could be a master piece brother. As could be able to be a kid forever" Stefan said picking up the blood bag off the floor.
"And live a horrible life" I shouted at him. "Leave and don't ever come back"
"This is not the end!" Stefan shouted
suddenly Stefan was gone and we were left picking up the pieces. "How dare he come here and give her that!" I shouted once we were at home.
"She didn't taste it, she only knows she wants it. We won't let her feed.
" I'll go check on her" I said scrambling into Jenna's room.
I got into the room with a glass of her favourite orange but as I approached the bed there was no one in it. Instead in the bed was a blood bag and a note reading 'I told you this wasn't the end' a tear rolled down my cheek as I read it over and over. All her things were gone and I was left with one hat and a blood bag. "Damon!" I shouted in pain.
"Elena what's the matter?" He said running to my side "wheres Jenna! Wheres Jenna Elena!" He shouted at me in upset and anger for her gone.
"She's been taken, but who by" I said tears rolling down my face.
"I told you it wouldn't be the end" he read off the card "elena-" he started but I cut him off.
I fell to the ground tears rolling down me and he grabbed my head in his arms and hugged me tight tears rolling down his face too. Suddenly it hit me. I stood up and shouted out of the open window "Stefan!"