~Chapter 1~

"OH NO I AM AGAIN LATE, I AM AGAIN LATE I HAVE TO HURRY I HAVE TO HURRY I HAVE TO HURRRYYYYY"

Another day and I'm again late, thanks to my academic performance for which I always get saved from the teachers. I was running towards my class with my highest speed and finally I reached in front of my class, stood for a second to collect my breath and then I reached for the door.

"Sorry sensei I am late again!"

"It's ok Kyoko-Chan, go have your seat."

I bow down in front of my sensei and then went to my seat. Across the room I saw a certain person again, that person was sitting beside the window and not paying any attention in the class, as usual.

I was always curious about this human, it's not like I knew them from a very long time; they were brought in this academy just a few months ago and their very first appearance was enough to pull up my curiosity. They had pure white hair, a small flower like stitch beneath their eye, they had a pretty dark red color eye, had a girlish voice and maybe some inches taller than me. I wasn't much sure about their gender and I hated to misgender any being.

I wanted to talk with this person but for some reason my fellow mates told me to stay away from them. My classmates said, "Stay away from Suzuya, he might hurt you anytime". I wondered that why is everyone's so afraid from this being, I mean they didn't looked scary at all; the only word I found to describe their appearance was 'beautiful'.

After some research, I found out that their name was Suzuya Rei and that person was a boy. I felt relieved when I found out his gender I mean I didn't really wanted to misgender this person in the very first meeting. Now, I was ready to converse with him and maybe I could also be successful in befriending him. It wasn't an easy task to converse with him because he was really quite and was often in his own little world and most of the time he was outside his classroom. It was a quite challenging task for me to befriend him but will my curious self gonna stop? NOPE.

I wasn't sure about how should I start a conversation with him, I mean I really didn't had a topic to share with him. I was pretty good at befriending people and I had many friends too but he was a 'special' case. People said that he had a sadistic past and he was too dangerous. Well, guess I have to be careful around him. I will definitely try to befriend him but if he tries to hurt me, I will do my best to defend myself.

I have often noticed him sitting on a nearby open space, drowned in his own thoughts. I was having some free classes in the following days and if my luck hits, I might manage to have some little chit-chat with him.

Let's see if I could actually manage to make my plan successful.

{A/N: I am not much good at writing so there might be many grammatical mistakes. If I find any grammatical mistake I will definitely correct it. Also, reacher-chan if you liked this chapter, please do comment and vote, I would really appreciate it and it would also inspire me to write more. :3}