~Chapter 9~

Now holidays are over and our academy is open again and again I'm messing up my physical training classes.

Sigh!!

It's such shame that now I'm a class leader and I am afraid of using a quinque!! Though I was good in my other classes but this one.

"Hey Sensai! Do you remember you said that there is someone who can help me in learning Quninque use? I would like to know his name.... I don't wanna fail in this physical exam."

"Hmm...Yes now you can know his name because now you are good friends so I guess you won't face any problem."

"Friends? About whom you are talking about?"

"Well, I'm talking about your friend Rei."

"Rei? Oh oh yeah Rei."

Damn!! How the hell did I forgot about his real name?!

"So, you are saying that Rei can help me?"

"Yeah!! He sure can...Haven't you seen him scoring good at the last exam?"

"Oh yeah I saw...."

"Okay Kyoko-Chan do me a favor, Call Rei for me."

"Ok Sensai!!"

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<--

"Oi! Wild cat, Akio-Sensai is calling ya~"

As always this boy was playing with cats.

"Why??"

"Dunno~"

"Meh! Seems like I have again committed a crime."

"And why do you think so?"

He smiled at me, "Because Sensais only call me after I have committed some crime and without that I don't even exist to them~~"

"Hahaha!! Come on don't be so negative...Akio-Sensai might be calling you for some other reasons too!"

He looked at me in annoyance. Then I patted his head, "Oh come on Fur baby!! Don't be sad~~"

"Well...any guesses why am I going there??"

"Umm...I am guessing that Akio-Sensai is calling you because he wants you to make me learn on how to use a quinque."

"Such a weird guess!!"

"You see before coming in front of you, Akio-Sensai and I were talking on this exact matter and he said that you are good in using quinque knives soooo...."

"Ugh ok fine!!"

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<--

"Hey Sensai! I have brought Rei."

"Ok, you both come here and sit in front of me. I have something to discuss with you two."

Then we both proceeded to sit in front of Akio-Sensai.

"So, I have a deal for you guys."

"Deal? What kind of deal?", I questioned him.

"Kyoko-Chan you are failing in Physical Classes and Rei-Chan you are scoring average marks in all of your subjects except Physical classes. I won't say that you are failing but you have to work hard! So now the deal is Kyoko-Chan you will help Rei in other subjects and Rei-Chan you will help Kyoko-Chan in physical classes."

Juuzou and I exchanged looks.

"So, tell me Kyoko-Chan and Rei-Chan, do you both agree?"

"I don't mind~~", Juuzou chuckled.

"I don't mind either."

"Hmm... ok then! Start from today."

"Nah!! Not today....tomorrow.", Juuzou said.

"Yes Sensai! We will start from tomorrow."

"ok, suit yourself."