~Chapter 16~

"Hi, I'm Houji Kasuke. Nice to meet you." , Houji-San said in a polite voice.

"Hi! I'm Azumaya Kyoko. Nice to meet you too Houji-San."

"You will be working under me in the 20th ward and alongside you there will me another subordinate."

"Okay!", then we smiled at each other and we shook our hands with each other.

After Houji-San left, I saw Juuzou coming towards me.

"Oi! Hunnybun which ward are you assigned to?"

"To the 20th ward."

His eyes were already glittering, "Ayeee me too~~~"

"Woah that's nice."

"Tell me who's underling you are?"

"Houji-San."

"oh! I'm under Shinohara-San~"

"oh! I'm happy for you. After all that gentle man really admired you. Good for you."

"He he~"

"I guess we will meet after three days isn't it?"

"Yeah in the meeting!!"

"yup~ okay then I am leaving now, after all I have to search for the apartment CCG has provided me."

"Huh? Haven't they provided you with an address?"

"Yeah they have! But I don't really know this place and I know even know about these lanes."

"Oh I see, then in that case I can help you out~"

"I bet that you don't know the roadways either."

"Of course I don't know~~ Shinohara-San said that he will drop me in my apartment."

"Uhh...N-No no it's fine...I-I will find it."

"What's the matter? You just said that you don't know the lanes." , He asked in a worried voice.

"It's just I don't wanna be a burden on your senior."

"Burden? Oh come on I don't think that he will mind~", then he caught my wrist and started running.

"Where are we going??"

"To Shinohara-San~"

"Have you pledged to never listen to me??"

"He he~"

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<-

"Shinohara-Sannnn~"

"Oh hi Juuzou, oh! Kyoko you are here too. Nice to meet you again.", the tall man said politely.

"Umm...Hi Shinohara-San it's nice to meet you too."

"Shinohara-San can I ask for your help?", Juuzou asked childishly.

"Yeah sure Juuzou."

"Can you help Kyoko-Chan to find her apartment?"

"Yeah sure. Kyoko give me the address which Houji has given you."

Then I proceeded to give him the piece of paper in which the address was written, "Thanks Shinohara-San, I would have been lost if you didn't helped me!"

"Oh! It's ok I am happy to help you out.", he gave a heartwarming smile.

Then we started proceeding towards the car. Juuzou then looked at me and smiled, "See he didn't mind at all."

"Thanks kitty~"

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<-

"Kyoko this is your apartment. Don't worry, the CCG will provide you some money before hand and also Juuzou's apartment isn't too far, just two blocks away. In case you need him."

"Thanksfor your help Shinohara-San, it really helped me! And thanks to you tooKitty.", Then I waved at them and Juuzou waved me back.