~Chapter 12~

"Is it still paining?"

"Didn't I said you that I don't feel pain?"

"Lol why tho?"

Then he looked down and his bangs were front of his eyes, maybe he was sad...Maybe I shouldn't have asked him that.

"Well never mind....Let's proceed to studying."

"I don't feel pain because of what mama did to me."

"Mama? Ah oh it's..it's ok you don't need to talk about your past if you don't want to...I understand."

"But I want you to know."

"umm...Okay but are you sure?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok then."

"At a very young age I was kidnapped by a ghoul."

Then how is he not dead yet?!

"and my mama raised me as a pet and my main work was to kill human beings."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

"mhm..."

"How are you still alive then? Why did you own mother raised you as a pet? Why did you had to kill humans? And how you got kidnapped by ghouls??"

"Woah woah woah....too many questions...."

"I am sorry but I kinda got curious"

"Hmm...since I want you to know about my past, I will answer all your questions."

"I was kidnapped in a very young age by mama and 'mama' is not my real mother....she raised me as a pet to kill humans in a circus."

"That's a whole lotta information to process in my brain.", I sat there holding my forehead trying to all those shit he just said me.

"I know but this is the truth.... There is one more truth about me but right now I don't wanna share it."

"That's ok but tell me how you got to study in this academy?"

"oh! While I was performing in the circus, some investigators attacked the place and one of them where Shinohara-San and he brought me here."

"Oh I see...."

I don't know what am I supposed to do with this information but ok.

"Will you stop being friends with me after knowing all these things?", he asked with a innocent look on his face.

"First of all I have nothing to do your past and secondly I like to be friends with you. Yeah, I know you killed many humans in your past life but I guess you did that to survive, isn't it?"

"Maybe yes. I really appreciate the fact that my past isn't hampering my present friendship~"

"and what if it affected?"

"Simple, I would kill you~~", he said with a smile.

"You ain't serious, are you?"

"What makes you think that I am not serious?"

"Uh right now you kinda scaring me."

"He he~~"

"Okay now come on let's study!!"

"listen Candy! My Bangs are getting all over my face."

"Ugh boy!! You really find some weird reasons to not study!!"

"Oh come on HunnyBun don't get angry on me~~"

"okay fine! Just give me some clips and some rubber bands.", he then handed me a box full of colourful rubber bands and clips.

"woah you have a huge collection."

"Yeah~"

"Now come on sit still and let me tie your hair into a bun."

"Okayy~~"

After tying all his hair into a bun except his bangs, he was looking pretty cute.

"so how do I look?"

"Pretty cute but let me pin up those bangs.", and now it was all done.

"and now how am I looking?"

"Hahaha fucking retard!", I started wheezing.

"I will stab you!!"

"Ok ok just let me use a hair band instead of clips......and you are all done.", at that moment I just tried to cover up my mouth to hide my smile.

"So how am I looking?"

"Good."

As weird as before.lol.