~Chapter 21~

I went back to the bed and tried to calm myself, when Juuzou suddenly started patting my head, "It's ok Honeybun, you are now safe with me~ after all I have killed all those ghouls who tried to kill you last night!".

Then suddenly all events from last night started appearing in my head. Right now I was just afraid of him.

If he can kill those ghouls so ruthlessly, he can kill me too, can't he? I have to run away.

"Guess what? I made coffee for you andddd~~ I already said Shinohara-San that today we both won't be coming for work!!! and don't worry he said that he will inform this to Houji-San."

I covered my ears, not wanting to hear his words.

Kyoko how did you ended up like this? Couldn't you just die like a stray dog?? Did you really had to end up like this? In Juuzou's house??

"Hey back to the Earth Kyoko!! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"umm...uh...I-I guess I should go back to my apartment."

"Well bold of you to assume that I'm letting you go!"

"WHAT?! WHY??"

"because you seem traumatized till now, so leaving you in public will be awful~"

What if I use this as a excuse to leave my job? Doesn't sound like a bad idea tho~

"Juuzou, I have got some stuff to do!"

"What stuff?"

"uhh..well i kinda found out a idea to leave this job."

"WHAT?? You are resigning?? BUT WHY??"

"I don't like this job..."

He was looking at me blankly, "and what will be your excuse?", he said sadly.

"Simple, I will tell them that I by chance saw an investigator kill a ghoul and that sight freaked me out~"

"So, you just gonna blame me??"

"Meh no!! Don't worry your name won't come in front!"

"So, we aren't friends anymore?"

"Well...uh...I Don't know. I mean I'm gonna leave CCG so I guess keeping in contact with you would be too out of box, isn't it?"

"I guess you should leave now.", he said coldheartedly.

"Yeah ok~~ and also thanks for saving me", Then I lifted myself from the bed and noticed that all my belongings are on a table near me, "Hey, I'm taking my things!", then I took my stuffs and then I reached for my phone, "Huh? 20 missed calls from Seidou?? The fuck?"

After we reached the main door, I turned towards Juuzou, "Juuzou thanks again, I should leave now.", then suddenly Juuzou caught my arm.

"Hey I'm kinda curious about the scars that you have in your wrists~"

Fuck!! How did he found out that?? My wrists were literally covered with my sleeves!!!

"Uh it-It's nothing, nothing."

"so~ You are into self-harm huh?"

"Well it's none of your business, I can do whatever I want with my body!!"

"Oh is it? Then lemme just call the police and report this~"

I grabbed Juuzou's collar, "You will not do that!"

"But I can~"

"Then do whatever you want! I'm leaving now!!", then I left his apartment.

After I reach home, I will write the resigning letter and submit it as soon as possible~

"Ugh!!I am finally out of his place. I'm sure he keeps small body parts of ghouls in his refrigerator. Lmaoo", at this moment I guess I was happy because finally Ihave gathered enough excuse to leave that shitty job and I don't keep anyinterest to stay in any kind relation with any CCG member.