~Chapter 14~

"Kyoko-Chan stay away from him he might cause you harm." , Hideyaki said in a worrying voice.

"Just look at those blood stains on his face, he looks so frightening right now.", Ruhi said.

Then suddenly the person standing in front of me starting speaking, "Do you think I have killed those animals?"

"Huh?"

"JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!!" , he said loudly and then he grabbed my shoulders with his blood stained hands with huge pressure.

"Juuzou you are hurting me!", then he lifted his hands from my shoulders and said, "Why don't you just answer my questions?!"

"Guys, you carry on with your work, I will be back in a couple of minutes."

Then I held Juuzou's hand and turned around him, "follow me, okay?",then I took him to the washroom and took some water in my palms to rub on his blood stained skin so that the stains could go away.

"This is the third and the last time I am asking you, Do you think I have killed those animals?"

"Think? I KNOW that you haven't killed those poor creatures."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is....I know that the killings aren't done by you, it's done by some certain humans and they are using you as a scapegoat because of your backstory."

"You know all about it!! Then why don't you just say these things to all??"

"Because this truth could hamper in my academic performances and I know it!"

"But-"

"And I'm also afraid that they will try to play some dirty game on you.", I started caressing his hair, "Don't worry kitten these things won't last long....there aren't much days left in this academy so, please don't mess it up now."

"So you believe on me that I haven't done those killings, right?"

"Yes Kitty! I do believe on you~~", I gave him a small smile and then I spread my arms, "Now come on give me a wonderful hug!"

Then he hugged me back and I rubbed his back and whispered in his ears, "Don't worry sweetheart everything's gonna be fine."

There was silence for a couple of seconds, then I decided to break the silence, "By the wayyy I owe you a chocolate, isn't it?", I saw his face lit up, "Yeah yeah you do~~"

I chuckled, "Ok now come with me!"

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<-

"Guys, I am kinda tired so I will carry on with the project later, will that be okay?"

"Yeah yeah definitely after all we have done good job today so we should all now go and take some rest.", Sachiko said.

"Yeah I agree with Sachiko.", Takamoto said in a happy voice.

"Ok then let's leave the work here and we will continue this some other time.", Ruhi agreed with both of them.

"Umm...Kyoko is everything ok? I mean with Rei?", Hideyaki asked in a worried voice.

"Don't worry Hideyaki! Everything's fine~"

"Ok bye everyone~~"

"Come on Juuzou! I will give you your treat~"

"Yeppy~~~", he started acting like a small kid.

All these people, all these friends, all the instructors, will I be able to see them after a week? There aren't much days left here in this academy. So many memories were created here, some bad, some good, some bittersweet. All this friends I have made in this three year span, will I be able to meet them again? Maybe yes, maybe no.