~Chapter 18~

«Flashback»

"hey Seidou who's the 'problem child' you were talking about?"

"Oh you know that guy, he's Juuzou Suzuya."

"him?"

"yeah."

"So, what's up with him?"

"Well, he went to jail on his very first day while visiting the office..."

"Huh? How?"

"The police man didn't found his id card and as you know he has a really weird appearance, so the police man thought that he was lying. On top of that, the officer found a knife from him which was filled with blood."

"Blood??"

"Yeah...you should stay away from him as much as you can and now he has got a quinque knives now god knows what will happen."

"But when we were in the academy we were good friends and he never really harmed me!"

"but that time he didn't had any object to hurt you, isn't it?"

"uh Seidou you are scaring me."

"umm sorry but I'm spitting out facts. Just stay away from him okay?"

"umm..i will try."

«Flashback ends»

"So tell me Kyoko what if I walk you home daily? I mean now we are good friends now so..."

"Uhh noo I don't wanna be a burden on you~"

"Burden? Oh come on.... That's the least I can do for you."

"well, I don't mind but Seidou you have to promise me something...."

"Promise what?"

"That if you are in a hurry or if you have to stay late then you won't force yourself to walk me home."

"But at those days will you be able to go home alone."

"Ugh Seidou I'm not a kid, I'm already eighteen!!"

"Ha ha ok ok."

"Hurry up! We gotta go back to the office~"

"I know I know."

Then we both went out of the restaurant and walked towards the office.

{A/N: I know that this chapter is fucking short and it is also not interesting. I kinda ran out of ideas and I wasn't even feeling motivated. Sorry for disappointing you. U-U}