~Chapter 5~

{A/N: I know that the above picture is of Hanbee but that's how I imagined Juuzou flipping the below character.}

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.

The familiar face was of none other than our class leader, Hiroshi. He was looking at Juuzou with angry eyes and within seconds Hiroshi grabbed Juuzou's collar and started a conversation with Juuzou in a very angry tone, "How dare you harass Kyoko-Chan!!! Should I report this to the office or should I punch on that ugly face of yours!!!"

"Hiroshi!! He didn't-"

"No Kyoko-Chan! Let me handle-", when I suddenly saw Juuzou hold Hiroshi's wrist and flipped him in opposite direction, that was, in front of me.

Then and there my body froze and I was struggling to throw out words from my mouth. Comparing to Juuzou's body Hiroshi was much taller and he was a buff guy, but nothing prevented Juuzou from throwing him in the air.

"It hurts, doesn't it?", Juuzou said with a teasing smile on his face. Meanwhile, I was sitting beside him dumbfounded and on the other hand Hiroshi was picking himself up from the ground and was holding his nose tightly.

"You shouldn't have messed with me~", saying this Juuzou ran towards Hiroshi and the bell in my mind rang and asked me to stop Juuzou before this wonderful day turns into a deadly one. At that very moment I tried to as fast as Juuzou and finally reached him, grabbed his waist preventing him to go further. Pulled him closer to my body and leaned my head on his back and said to him softy, "Sweetheart, calm yourself."

I felt that Juuzou's breath was now calm and even his hands weren't seeking for revenge anymore. Now, Hiroshi has picked himself up from the ground successfully and he was running away from us, "I AM GOING TO REPORT THIS TO THE ADMINISTRATORS AND THEY WILL KICK YOU OUT YOU BASTARD!!!", saying this he was gone from sight.

After a while, I let go of Juuzou from my arms and he looked at me, "I am sorry, Kyoko-Chan.", he was looking down; maybe he felt guilty of what he did but whatever he did wasn't wrong either. Even I would have done that if someone would come to me and grab my collar without any reason, okay! I don't have that much strength to flip someone but I would try my best to defend myself and maybe this was Juuzou Suzuya's way to defend him-self.

You deserved that, bitch.

"It's ok, you don't have to say me sorry....I guess I would have done the same thing, tho I don't have as much strength as you but I might try." A laugh busted out and it felt like the incident never really happened.

---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<---<--

*Announcement*

"Azumaya Kyoko and Suzuya Rei, you both have been called to the office. Come here within fifteen minutes."

"Juuzou-Chan, do you have any Idea why we have been called to the office?"

"umm...not really, but I guess Hiroko-Chan fulfilled his promise~"

"Seriously boy!! We could get in some serious problems and you are just chilling??"

"Why can't I? I don't feel like I have done something wrong, have I?"

"No, you haven't done anything wrong but Hiroko is a really manipulative human and I have got a gut feeling that he has already started empoisoning about us to the administrators."

"Come on! You don't have to worry so much...I'm sure we both can handle this matter, can't we?"

"I don't know.", I said with my head hanging down.

"Oh come on, don't be sad~", he said pulling my cheeks and giving me a sweet smile.

"Okay then, let's sort this out, together!" , we proceeded towards the office.