~Chapter 8~

{!Warning! : Heavy slang languages are being used in this chapter. This chapter also contains some crack.}

.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.

"Hey Kiyoko-Chan!! What are you doing??", Machiko asked.

Bitch I was really looking forward to having a good day until you hoes decided to pop up.

"Oh nothing much Machiko-Chan...I was just making some tiaras."

"Oh my god they look so pretty!!!", Chieko added.

Then all three of them looked towards Juuzou.

"Eww!! What is this sadistic shit doing with you??", Katsumi said in annoyance.

Well, Apparently those sadistic shits are trying to ruin my beautiful day.

"Yeah!! Why are you even allowing this dog to sit around you??", Machiko added.

"well, Firstly you guys should learn some manners and Juuzou is just trying to company me.", I said them with a fake smile on my face.

"Oh is that so?? Then we are here to give you a wonderful company.", Chieko said aggressively.

"And can you please ask this country whore to move away from you!!!", Katsumi said in a harsh tone.

"First of all, he is not the one who came here, I asked him to accompany me and secondly, do you know that those harsh words which are coming out of your mouth can lead you to some serious consequences?! Seems like you really forgot that right now you guys are standing inside a school campus.", after a pause I added, "I guess you people should now leave or else I will make sure that the higher-ups will listen to those beautiful words of yours." I said with another fake smile, making them leave that place.

When I moved my eye-sight towards Juuzou, I saw him getting up from his place and walking other way and at that moment I grabbed his wrist.

"Hey....Where are you going?"

"Somewhere; far away from you."

"Heh? Why?"

"Because if I stay around you it will cause a harm in your reputation."

"As a matter of fact, you are the one for which I have gained this reputation and if you think I will let you go then you are wrong Suzuya Juuzou!!"

He gave me a little smile," oh no no no this can't happen~~", he said dramatically.

"What happened??", I asked curiously.

"Ahh the gravity is pulling me!! I can't stand properly~~", after saying this he left all his body weight on me and the only thing that was supporting his body was my hands.

"Oi Baka!! Stand properly!!!"

"Ahh~~ help me CuppyCake I can't stand gravity is pulling me down."

"Suzuya-San you are such a cat!! Ugh stop getting heavier every second!!"

"Ahh seems like only Sweet candies can help me from this situation~~"

"Ok ok I got it!! You already saw those candies in my pockets.", then I thought of pulling a reverse trick on him; what I did was I let him get heavier on me and then I moved from my place and bang! He hit the ground.

"Hahaha I already warned you!! Now look at you rolling on ground. Hehe~~"

Then he pouted and got up from the ground and folded his both hands together gesturing that he was angry but like not literally.

"Aww Kitty kitty are you angry??"

"Me no talk, me angy.", Juuzou said with still his hands folded and lips pouted.

"So apparently I'm really standing here with a human cat. Hahaha~~" , I said him teasingly, while booped his nose.

"Here take this!!" , I handed him a handful of candies.

Now, his smile was back and he was jumping around with those candies like a five year old.

People can't get more adorable, can they?

"Guess what!!"

"What??"

"I have found a nickname for ya~~"

"Oi you already got one?? Noo that's not fair!! I was having so much fun while teasing you!!"

"Now you see Suzuya-San, you really act like a kitten so, hereby I take a pledge that I won't call by your real name anymore....I will call u with names like 'Kitty', 'Kitten', 'Fur ball' and anything related to a cat. Hahaha!!"

"Then I will also never call by your real name!! I will call you anything that is related to sweets

"Then I will also never call by your real name!! I will call you anything that is related to sweets. Hehe~"

With all this little jokes and sweet laughs our days were passing by. Memories were made together but also our academy days were coming to an end.