🎵Day 9: Music To My Ears🎵

Few more days til it's Valentines Day! That was quick--
Also T H A N K S S O M U C H F O R 9 0 0+ R E A D S-- you guys are amazing- ;w;
Time flies fast- XD

Alright, enjoy ^^

It was Day 10, almost time for the wedding and Zander wasn't mentally prepared for it. Neither was Luke, but he was trying to keep calm and be happy.

Don't worry.. be happy.. the golden eyed scarf man told himself.

It was a normal bright wintery-spring day like any other. Luke just finished work and was pretty satisfied of it today. His back pain was cured because of Zander's words every time Luke comes home from work.

Luke opened the door to greet his wholesome, charming husband, but to his surprise. Zander wasn't there.

"He must be asleep," Luke told put loud to himself, putting his bag to the couch to go upstairs and cuddle his to-be husband from bed.

To Luke's surprise, Zander wasn't asleep, he heard piano music playing from their bedroom. Curious, Luke went to see what his loved one was playing; it sounded very familiar.

"The seasons come and go like thoughts of you~"

Wow..that singing...Luke told himself. He gently opened the door to reveal his loved one playing their song they used to sing in highschool. Or..pretty much anywhere since childhood.

"Like a wave returns to the sea, into the blue~"

Zande didn't notice Luke standing there watching him play. He closed his eyes and felt like he was on a cloud playing the song as cherry blossoms fall to the ground just like another season.

Once the purple haired boy opened his eyes, he saw his to-be husband, standing and looking at him with a smile on his face. He's so precious when he smiles.. Zander told himself as he began to blush just thinking that thought.

"Uh..how long have you been standing there?" Zander's eyes widen, hands still on his keyboard.

"Long enough for me to hear you play," Luke chuckled softly, sitting next to Zander on his keyboard. Ever since that day Zander thought Luke was cheating on him to a guy name Jake from State Farm; Luke couldn't help but just give Zander a new pair of keyboards, and Zander did the same with Luke's drums. The purple haired guy felt bad for raging; but he couldn't help it..

"Darling, I never heard you sing before," Luke raised a brow.

"I-I learned it just now. Actually no..Jake thought me.." Zander put a hand on his head.

"Jake taught you good," Luke pressed one of the keys on Zander's keyboard. The purple haired man was still cautious of his keyboard being touched; but when it comes to Luke; he is quite comfortable. "I'm gonna kill him for being too close to you though.." the golden eyed man mumbled the last part to himself.

Zander raised a brow and leaned to Luke's shoulder.

"Hey, Luke?" Zander said, looking up to his man.

"Hm..?"

"I love you.." the purple haired guy wrapped his arms around his to-be husband and Luke chuckled in return.

"I know.." he said. "I love you more.."

I'll stay with you forever

The ending was a bit rushed I am so sorry XD

So far, Lander Month has been a cringe-fest for me to write ;w; AAAAGH-

Anyway here's a little weird question that came up on my head for some reason:
If Luke was one of those "overprotective" guys who protects Zander from anything (like in the overprotective boyfriend gacha thing) would you still ship Lander?

Anyway here's a little weird question that came up on my head for some reason:If Luke was one of those "overprotective" guys who protects Zander from anything (like in the overprotective boyfriend gacha thing) would you still ship Lander?

Also heres a lander edit I did yesterday:
(Imma make that into a sticker cuz why not- Owo)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a great Torture Tuesday >w<