💦 Day 18: Waterfall 💦

At this day, Zander and Luke decided to go to a waterfall. There was a good site name "Rosy's Mystical Meadow" and it was a beautiful place to be in; especially with all the rosebuds squealing in the vibe room.

Although, there was a waterfall somewhere near but not in the meadow called "Drewy Falls" and the beautiful couple decided to go there since it wasn't that crowded.

Luke and Zander sat on the bench; hearing the waterfall go to the river, surely to the sea. The falls was cold and shivery; and like before, Luke didn't wear his jacket because outside of the waterfall was really warm.

The peanut butter boy slowly leaned in towards his man to stay warm. Zander glanced at Luke to see him shaking roughly because of the strong wind and the cold water.

"Honey, are you okay?" Zander asked.

"Oh, yeah I am," Luke lightly chuckled and entwined his hands to the periwinkle man. Zander's eye widen when he felt Luke's hand like ice, but the cold didn't bother him..more or less.

Zander slowly let go and took off his purple jacket. "H-here you need this more than me." He hesitated like a tsundere and his face turned a shade of pink once he did so.

Luke smiled and slowly pushed the jacket away. "No, I wouldn't want you to get cold..besides I-"

"Just take the stupid jacket.." Zander groaned. Luke's smile faded into a light one. He kindly took the jacket and he was feeling warm again; like a sunshine just shot to his body, almost like a miracle.

"Thank you, Zander.." Luke wrapped his cold hands around his little to-be husband as Zander put his head onto Luke's shoulder, watching the waterfall go down like heavy rainfall.

"You know what?" Zander said, he scoffed a little and looked down. "I'm still a little confused why you chose me out of all people do be your..future husband.." the purple haired boy mumbled the last part; but Luke heard and he chuckled softly.

"I mean..I'm uptight, I'm stubborn and a little selfish.." Zander sighed. The waterfall went down roughly; and the trees were beginning to get wet; making it seem like it was sprinkling. "I still don't understand.."

Luke smiled warmly and pulled his man closer to him. "You are just what I was looking for, you know? Your smile just makes me happy. It makes all of us happy; it's beautiful. I know you only act cold because of..what happened before..; but you look so cute and everyone in this fandom think so too-  but no matter what you or anybody thinks of you.. I'll love you, no matter what."

Soft, salty, ears started forming to Zander's eyes like a waterfall. He suddenly shivered; but not because of the cold; but because of Luke's words. He is loved with his love. "What would I do without you?"

Luke chuckled softly and closed his eyes. "Sometimes you and I just get lucky.."

◇~◇~◇~◇

Yayyy~tbh I actually kinda like this one honestly-- it's cute Owo

Alright, I hope you enjoyed and see you peeps on the next day~
Toodles~