💤Day 21: After Work💤

Holy Moly--
I just noticed we are almost close to the final day that was quick ;w;
I'mma try to make the next few days amazing for you all just in time for the wedding ÒwÓ

Zander's POV:

I sighed; going back to our house and sat back into the unknow-- I mean..living room couch. Out of all days, right now I am a rock. Hard, solid, and tired of working. My body wasn't working well today. My head is hurting and my nose is itchy. It feels like the room around me is spinning insane.

"Oh, darling you're home!" I looked up and saw a familiar handsome scarf man greet me from work. Luke.

"Hey, Luke.." I sniffed, lazily groaning. I feel so exhausted..

"Oh, baby, are you okay?" My future husband sat next to me and put a hand on my forehead. Do I feel that warm? "You got a cold. I get can get you some water if you like-"

"Oh, no, honey, I'm fine." I try to chuckle; but failed. Stupid body of mine won't get up.

"No, darling. You stay here and I'll get you some water.." I see Luke going to the kitchen and filling up a mug with hot water. I prefer tea; or maybe coffee (Zoffee--UwU) but truthfully..I love all the things Luke gives me. He's always putting himself first over others and that's what I love most about him..

My future husband sat beside me and gave me some warm water to drink. I feel a hence of comfortness inside me. I layed against Luke's shoulder and let myself feel his warm, mellow embrace.

"You don't have to give me these things, you know.." I said, softly. I looked into his yellow-golden eyes and Luke just smiled softly.

"I actually did have to. I don't like seeing you sick and tired; but I love it when you lay on my shoulder. It's comforting." (PuT YOuR HeAD On mY SHOOOULDEr-- sorry XD)

T-That--what did he just say? I feel my cheeks turning red all of a sudden and I looked away. I wanted to say something nice but my mouth didn't let me. Do you ever just hate it when you want to do something and you count on one part of your body and it doesn't work on you?

"Oh, you idiot..just don't say anything cheesy next time.." I crossed my arms.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're too cute."Luke giggled and kissed my forehead softly.

"I swear once this headache of mine is done, I'll kill you for calling me that.."
I wasn't that cute. Am I?
"Darling..?"

"Hm..?"

"Thank you.." I mumbled. I bet Luke could hear me since he grinned warmly and pulled me closer to him.

"You're welcome.."

In sickness and in health.. when your sick, I'll take care of you too..

I am not proud of this one since this is C H E E S Y ;-;
But at least it's all good. And I didn't break the forth wall for the first time in forever- XD

Also..I have a bit of a secret- ;w; :
There are un-used days in Lander Month- and I've been working on other stories I didn't even publish and they are all hidden in my unpublished stories XD hee hee~
Sooo..Anybody want me to show them on another book?- or maybe I'll keep them to myself UwU

But umm I hope you enjoyed-
And I'll see you all tomorrow! ^^