📘Day 11: Books'n Puppies! 🐶

Luke put his arms around his dear husband while Zander was reading a book. The peanut butter man wrapped Zander and himself into a borito on a blacket while the fireplace was on. The weather was suddenly freezing; so the two decided to cuddle onto each other.

Luke closed his eyes and leaned against his husband's shoulder.
"So, what story are you reading this time, darling?"

For another time, the periwinkle man smiled slightly. He showed the book to his to-be husband. "I'm reading Strxwberry Sugxr's story: "The Love Letter Game." He suddenly light frowned and smiled as he looked into the book. "This book gives me so much suspense. And, I heard it's a good book!"

Luke raised a brow and looked at the front cover. "Interesting.."

Scratch, Scatch

"Did you hear that?"

Zander closed up his book and closed his eyes to hear the noise again. But, there was nothing. Luke didn't hear a thing and he smirked suddenly. "Hey, this like turning into a book called, "Round 10" by CelestialX1." Zander gasped and clung tight to Luke. Like a cat. (This reminds me of Catra from She-Ra XD oml--)

"Maybe you overheard something." Luke said, kissing Zander's head. The purple haired guy smiled and leaned in towards his man's shoulders. Zander continued to read his book. "So, which ones your favorite?"

"I like "Falling Hard." By: Loony_Lovegood_10," the periwinkle man smiled. Then he furrowed his eyes. "You know, you should be reading, too. It can help with your brain; and it's relaxing."

"I'm only relaxed when I'm with you," Luke whispered, leaning towards his loved ones face smirking. Zander yelped and grabbed another book. "Blocked Away" by izabellbee.

"Oh, you idiotic, subborn drumsticks; just read this," Zander said, turning back to his book. Luke chuckled softly and kissed Zander's forehead once more.

Scratch..

There was it again. Another scratch. This time, Luke heard it. "Did you hear that?"

"Maybe..it's nothing?.." Zander clung to his man tightly.

"No, I'm going to see what it is." Luke let go of his man's arms and he gently opened the door; ready to fight of who was scratching. He looked down, and he frowned gasping of what it was. "Zander?.."

"Who is it?!-"

"Not who. It's what," Luke stepped out of the doorstep and a dirty, pawed, puppy stood in the doorway; looking all muddy and..lonely.

Zander's periwinkle eyes brighten. It was a kicked puppy. Zander put his book aside and ran to the homeless puppy and grabbed it. Luckily for the little puppy, Zander has a weakness of it.

"It..doesn't have a collar," Zander's eye widen.

"I think it's homeless.." Luke bent down to his knees and petted the puppy; but it cuddled to Zander and whimpered. Luke lightly smiled at his to-be husband. "Aw..I think it likes you."

Zander was speechless and his eyes was in tears. He petted the puppy softly.

"We're keeping it."

Yayy~
Zander and Luke have a puppy!~ >w< And they are reading some A W E S O M E stories 😎👍

Also..this is gonna sound weird but I have a question..I'm curious.
Drake or Druke

Next.. DID YOU SEE ROSY'S FACE SHE'S ADORABLE-- >w< especially with blue hair-- UwU

Anyway, thanks for reading and I'll see you all tomorrow ^^ 👉