💍Day 28: The Wedding💍❤part 1:Preparations❤

Wo wo wo....before we start this I just want to say: Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind, constructive, amazing comments >w< you guys really make me smile!

Me: Let's work on this wedding!
Also me: *gets distracted listening to songs*
But now I'm focused! >:3 Sorry for the long wait!

Without further ado, it's get started!

Part 1:

8:18 A.M

"Mmm.." a pink haired devil groaned as someone patted her on the back softly and gently. She could feel paws touching her head; making her wake up.

"Honey..?"

"Yes..?" Milly moaned; her eyes were ajar and she could barely move.

"Today is...Luke and Zander's wedding..remember?.."

"Luke..and Zander's..wedding?.." she gently opened her eyes to reveal a man with light pink hair on top of her. He gently raised a brow as Milly's eyes began to widen as she pushed her boyfriend off quickly off the bed. "OH MY GOSH IT'S LUKE AND ZANDER'S WEDDING!!!" Milly turned to Elliot and she quickly got him up. "Sorry, baby!"

Elliot chuckled softly and kissed the top of his future finacè's forehead.

"Let's get ready. We don't have much time to lose.."

●●●●●●●●●

10:50 A.M

"Are the flowers ready?! Good, good.. banner? Music..check.." a teal lady checked on her list to see if she got anything right or wrong for her stepbrother's wedding.

"Why should I stay please take me away~" Jake tested the mike and it made a sound a loud echo. He slowly put the volume down and turned to his finacè to give her a thumbs up and the all clear.

The two heard noisy footsteps in the reception room. A lil' pink devil with a gown ran to the two.

"Alright! Daisy, Mrs. Peterson, and Mrs. Wickham are gathering all the preparing all the guests into the church! Everything is going well!" The pink haired devil said, now prepared wearing her white gown as she was one of the bridemates of the wedding. Hailey sighed in relief.

"And, Luke and Zander?"

"They're all set! Sean is taking care of Luke and Zander....is--" Milly paused and she put her hands onto her side and chuckling crookedly. She looked at Hailey with a bad smile and said:  "Zander is slowly breaking down into a tantrum.."

Once Milly said those words, Hailey looked at her friend with the biggest disappointment look on her face and sighed deeply. She turns to the peachy boy and made a serious face, "Jake, I'm counting on you to keep this place great. Don't let me down."

"I'll never let you down, princess," the simp winked and continued fixing up the reception room before he could get started on fixing himself before the wedding.

Hailey hopes he's right for the job..hopefully not gonna invite some "uninvited" guests--

●●●●●●●●●

11:15 A.M

"I'm ready! I got this! I got this!" Zander stared at himself onto the mirror. He had a white flower on his hair and he was wearing the suggested suit Luke's mother gave him. There were flower petals all over his bed, he sighed softly. "Do I really got this?! What if Luke doesn't want to get married with me or what if I mess up and everybody laughs-"

"I don't think that's gonna happen.."
Zander turned to his side and saw his and only stepsister walking to him.  She put a hand on his shoulder. "Zander, are you okay?"

"What do you think?" The obre-man raised his voice a little, then he stopped to look again into the mirror. He sighed deeply. "What if I'm a bad husband?..What if Luke doesn't love me anymore? What if he doesn't show up?"

"That's way too many what ifs, Zander.." Hailey gave a quick sigh. "You will be an amazing..( sometimes grumpy)..husband. You know how much Luke loves you, okay? Don't deny it because it's true." She put her hands on her waist when Zander smiled because of his stepsister's words.  Hailey then made serious glance. "But if he breaks your heart in anyway I won't hesitate to call Milly to smack his drums out of the blue. Hopefully that won't happen.."

Without hesitation, Zander quickly put his arms around his stepsister. "You're amazing..stupid..but amazing.. I love you,Hailey. I mean it.."

Hailey chuckled softly and sighed. "I love you too, bro." She said. Once they let go, Hailey smiled, confidently.

"Now, go out there and get married with your husband!"

●●●●●●●●

11: 50 A.M

"Thank you for helping me bring all the guests to the church Mrs. Peterson and Wickham," Daisy sighed in relief. She chuckled softly as she did so.

"Nah! It was nothing. Besides, we haven't hung out in a long..time," Mrs. Wickham smiled, clinging her arm both to Mrs. Peterson and Daisy. "You're gonna be a great mom, Daisy."

"Thanks, Mrs. Wickham!"

"Uh..sorry to ruin your woman moment, but it's almost time to walk down the isle, people!" Mrs. Peterson's husband called. The three of them laughed and they went straight to the church to get everyone ready.

●●●●●●●●●

2:19 P.M

"I'm getting married today with Zander..
I'm getting married today with Zander..
I am getting married today with Zander!" Luke repeated countless of times while staring at himself at the mirror, sweating.

A black haired man watched from behind. "Dude, you said countless of times.."

"That's because..I can't believe this is really happening.." Luke said, he hesitated and kept his golden eyes wide. Everything keeps changing like the seasons. This is a big change. "Will Zander want me as a husband? What if I'm not good enough..?"

"You're starting to sound like Zander, man," Sean chuckled, putting a arm on his friend's shoulder. He looked into Luke's golden eyes and said with the confident tone.. "You'll be a great husband, okay? Zander will fall for you more and he loves you to pieces. Trust me."

"Thank you, Sean.."

"No problem, man."

●●●●●●●●●

1:00 P.M

Hailey looked at the church to see that everyone had already walked down the isle. The music was on key and she spot her finacè, giving her a thumbs up; but a worried face which gives her a sense that something is wrong. But, she sighed and just pretending she had never seen that. She turned to her stepbrother.

"Are you ready to walk down the isle, Zander?"

Zander's palms shivered; but he confidently stepped into the door; spotting his to-be husband right there in front of the church:

"Ready as I'll ever be.."

See more for part 2: 👉👉👉