❤Day 27: Holding You In Every Season❤

Eso...I woke up in the morning and I was right- XD
Zander's mom does have it going on 😎

But *cough* anyway:
It's the day before the wedding, people! Imma make this FLUFFY and CHEESY and EMOTIONAL as possible ÙwÚ

Enjoy ^^:

Before their wedding, the couple sat on a tree like they always have when the two were little. The tree wasn't tall then it was before; so Luke wasn't afraid of the "high" steps of the tree.

Not a cloud was on the sky; the sun was on their eyes and it was almost time to prepare for the wedding. 30 minutes..so..they decided to spend it all today.

"Ugh.." Zander grumbled; taking out his phone. Luke turned to luke at what was on it.

He chuckled softly. "The photo?" Unfortunately yesterday, the pink haired devil Milly sented the photo to everyone of their friends and Zander's mom.. After this wedding, Zander sworn to kill Milly.

"Do people ship us that much?" Zander exhaled, leaning on the auburn man's shoulder. Luke, feeling the warm breeze and the smell of the roses blooming, giggled softly.

"Well, you know what she always say.. somethings never change," Luke said, pulling his to-be husband close to him. Zander could feel his finacè's breath and he could almost sense the sun making him feel hot then he already was. Then, Luke said, "I can't wait to see you walk down the isle.."

"I wish I could see you walk down the isle.." Zander crossed his arms; he closed his eyes as the sun was about to get warmer and brighter.

"Everybody knows if that happens, you won't be able to stand me," Luke chorkled. The obre-haired man scoffed.

"I bet you won't stand me," Zander combatted.

"I won't stand you in general. You're too cute," the auburn man shoot a hoot of laugher once he said those words.

"I-I..am not cute," Zander turn to look at his future husband who smirked at him. The noses were now touching and the periwinkle-eyed man couldn't look away at those beautifully yellow eyes and that adorable smile on his future husband's face.

"Did I ever tell you that your eyes are extremely pretty? It's periwinkle." Luke whispered, he pecked Zander's nose and chorkled.

"No, it's not. It's actually light lavender,"Zander looked away.

"Which is technically periwinkle." Luke said. There was a short pause. Afterwards, the man with the scarf finally spoke, "Hey, sweetheart?"

The European man turn to face his to-be husband once more.

"You..are the most amazing man I have ever met in my life. I've said that thousands of times before and I'll say it again," the auburn man cupped his future husband's face and chuckled softly, slowly hesitating about what he was about to say next, "I promised you that you'll never lose me..but can you promise me that I'll never lose you?.."

Zander paused for a minute. His face turned into a bright shade of pink. Without hesitation, he intwined his hands onto his finacè's and gently kissed his lip with a little peck. Luke's eyes widen for bit and he grinned softly. Then, obre-haired boy whispered, "Luke.. you'll never lose me."

The world around them all of sudden got brighter once Zander had said those words. Them both could feel the birds appear out of know where; flying to their trees next to their loved ones.

Then, Luke pulled his man into a tight embrace, close to him. Zander returned the hug and all of a sudden, tears started flowing down his eyes like the waterfall days ago.

"I love you, Zander."

"I love you, too."

Okay I got to admit: this part was so cheesy and fluffy ;-;

And tomorrows the wedding!
Gotta go work on it now ^^

Also P.S: The wedding is gonna have 3 parts. 1. The preparations where everyone gets ready 
2. The isle
And 3. The reception (aka: the party!)

(I don't know how many words they're all gonna be but imma work on all of them today 😎👍 and finish some important stuff tomorrow!)

Alright, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all on the final day~