Ivan's Story

"Yeah?" I said like it was a questioned. His face light it as his sister tried to hold back the other sister.

"Remember me?"He walked closer to me. His eyes bright purple look so cheery, yet eerily.I tried to think about him but to no avail.

"I'm Ivan!" Ivan introduced. His smile turned in to a frown once he sees my confused face.

"I'm sorry." I told him. A broken smile appear on his face and his eyes turned dark.

"It's fine. No one remembers." He shrugged.

I felt terrible for making him depressed."Could you try and refresh my memory?" I questioned while I walked closer to the tall man. Ivan continued to stare at the stone.

"Natalia!" The crying sister cried out as she tied to chase after Natalia. Natalia ran so quickly that all you could see was a flash of dark blue come towards me.

__

I woke up to an unfamiliar room. I remember the last time this happen.Gilbert. His name always made me feel lost. Like I left my heart with him in America. Fortunately, I still wore my clothes and my head didn't ache like last time.The room was dim. The only light was from the curtain that was ajar. It was a huge room and looks like no one has ever walk in here because of the neatness. The wall in front of me was covered in bookshelves with a flat screen t.v in the middle.Where am I?

"Miss Holzmann?" A whimpered,that I could barely hear, was on the other side of the door. Is this all a dream?

"Yes." I spoke loudly to the voice. The door opened to reveal a small teenager boy with blonde curly hair and tears brimmed in his eyes.

"There is-"

"Where am I?" I interrupted him.

"Mr.Braginski's house." He said, trembling.

"Who's?"I asked, making my way out of the bed.

"Mr-"He started

"First name."I snapped. Something I did when I was frightened. I quickly walked over to the boy. I made a mental note that this 'Mr.Braginski' has child as a worker.

"Ivan." He whimpered as he covered his head and squeezed his eyes shut.

"That bastard." I opened the surprising heavy door. I walked down the white hallway, trying to find someone. After 10 minutes of wandering around hopelessly I found them sitting in a large dining room. Ivan's face light up with my arrive.

"Monica!Did you sleep well?" He cheered, getting out of his chair.

"Why did you take me here?" I hissed. He tried to wrap his arms around me until I put my head on his chest and pushed him back. He started to whimper.

"What do you mean?" He pouted.

"I mean, why did you take me to your house?" I growled.

"I couldn't leave you there." He replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I guess he did make a point.

"Would you like to eat breakfast?" Ivan changed the subject. I could see that the table was filled with a vary of food that I never even seen. I just noticed two girls were also sitting at the table. The girls from yesterday.

The crying one from yesterday tried to keep her eyes open as she yawned. Her light blonde hair was in a mess and dried drool was on the corner of her mouth. The other one sat beside her, she glared at me through her dark blue eyes while she played with her knife. I gulped and tried to tear my eyes off her.

"My older sister,Katyusha," He pointed to the tired girl,"My little sister,Natalia." Then to the one playing with the knife.Ivan pulled out the chair that was to the left of his chair. I sat in it.

Two men came in carrying drinks. One had glasses and dirty brown hair, the other had brown shoulder length hair and piercing green eyes.

"That's Eduard and Toris." They waved,"My maids." He finished.

"Miss Holzmann do you know where Raivis is?" Eduard asked, concerned.

"Umm."

"Short,blonde." Toris pointed out. I realized it was the boy in my room.

"He was in my room. He didn't come out when I did." I told them. Eduard looked to the ground like he was sadden by my response.

"Uhh!" Katyusha yelped as the milk surrounded her plate, dripping off the side of the table to her sleep pants.She was suddenly awake and startled at the spill of her milk. She pushed her chair out and ran out of the room with her hands covering her face. Natalia ran after her,leaving me to feel relax without her presences. Eduard and Toris left for the kitchen to clean up the milk causing Ivan and I to be alone.

I looked over at Ivan who was examining the spill.His neck was decorated in a pinkish scarf and he wore creme-colored sweater.

"Ivan,"I called, getting his attention," How do we know each other?" I asked. I should have said how does he know me. I don't remember anything about the mysterious man.

"In 11th grade you showed me around school." He responded as he took a sip of milk.

That's when the memory came flooding back.