In The Garden

I stared at the ring in the small black box, the diamond in the center sparkled, and it was like everything clicked together.I shouldn't be fighting love like I have been, I should cherish it because I know it's not going to last forever.Before Gilbert, I hated the thought of love and marriage because it's full of agony, every way it goes it leads to a broken heart, however, my views have changed.

I can't put into words or expression about how much love has changed my life.He's the one that makes me feel like I'm flying and makes me feel like punching a wall and the one word that can tell him how much I love him is,

"Yes!"I covered my mouth and tried to hide mine shaking.Gilbert's face looked shocked as if he thought I'll let him down.He smiled and tried to get the ring out of the box, yet he couldn't get it out.

The smile still stuck to his face as he, once again, pulled on the ring, finally getting the stubborn ring out.Gilbert shoved it on my finger rather harshly, mostly likely because the ring was stronger than him.

I couldn't take my eyes off the diamond.It was simple yet elegant.It was an average silver band with one diamond in the center and two smaller diamonds on either side.The stunning ring decorated my finger and made tears grow in my eyes.

"I love you so much!"I cried as I wrapped my arms around his waist, nestling my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too."Gilbert smiled as he brushed my head then kissed it.

I looked out at the stars that scatter the night sky.They looked brighter.

__

I woke up to Gilbert's hair in my face.I'd lie if I said I hated being woken up like this.His silver hair was soft like rabbit's fur and it smelled of him.I lifted up my hand to look at the ring, beaming with happiness.

The happiness was replaced by nausea.My stomach felt like it's been stabbed, ripped out, and been shoved back in my body.I squeezed my eyes shut as I tried to endure the pain, not wanting to wake up Gilbert.

Just stay still, it would leave eventually.I can feel myself gag as I tried not to notice.It will leave.

I felt my stomach churn and I pushed Gilbert's head off my chest and ran to the bathroom.I kneeled near the toilet and threw up all of my dinner from last night in the toilet.I breathed heavily, not sure if I needed to vomit again.My forehead was full of sweat and my body shook.

"Monica," Gilbert rushed in,"Are you okay?Do you want any pills or anything?"He stood at the doorway, plugging his nose.

"No, it's just the flu,"I muttered between breaths.

"How long have you felt sick?"He asked, stepping a step closer.

"Two weeks, but it isn't that bad.This is the first time I've actually vomited."

__

"It's going to be false," I stubbornly said as walked through the aisles of the store."You are being too paranoid."

I remember walking through the same aisles two years ago when Gilbert and I walked down the aisle looking for a pregnancy test.So much has changed since then and I never realized it until now that we've been together for two years.Those years went by so fast, it felt like a week ago when we walked down these rows, both avoiding eye contact.

"Hey!I was right last time!"He yelled as he took off a pregnancy test off the rack and looking over it.

We went here, actually he dragged me here, to get a pregnancy test I knew was going to be false and this visit was a waste of time.

"Just in case it's false."He grabbed condoms and throw them in the basket.

"This is a waste of time."I groaned as I put the test on the counter.I stared at the ring as I did.I couldn't get enough of the elegant ring.

"What if it's positive?"Gilbert smirked, sitting on the counter.

"Well, it's not going to be,"

"What you don't want to have any kids with me?"

"Not right now,"I muttered as I looked at the test. One line.

"See it was just a waste of five dollars," I said, not admitting that the results disappointed me.

"What are you talking about?"He grabbed the test and shoved it in my face.I froze as I stared at the two lines in front of me.I'm pregnant.

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of having a baby with my future husband.Of corse, It frighten me that it could end up being stillborn like Anneliese.Also, I didn't want to forget about my daughter and replace her with this baby I'm currently carrying.She will always be my daughter and she will always be in my heart.

"We're going to be parents!"He jumped from the counter and hugged me, picking me up and twirling me around.

'We're going to parents'That thought echoed in my head.

__

I hope you liked this chapter!There will probably be a couple parts left of this story until the end.I'm thinking of making a different story(Not germancest but siblings) after I finish this one where Fem!Germany lives with her older brother and she wants to be a man but she doesn't know how to tell anyone.It's just going to be a fanfic of her emotions of all of it.I'm actually transgender so I guess I know the thought process through it.

Tell me what you think!