Around The Fire

*Nsfw(?)

I slowly place my bare feet in the refreshing creek that ran behind our tents.The cool water sent chills all over my arms, but I became used to it.I felt my mind get rid of all the worries I have and let itself calm down from overworking itself.I could see my feet through the clear water and the rocks massaged my aching feet that have been aching all day. I looked up at the blue sky that had fluffy white clouds to accompanied it and birds sorrow through the air.

The sound of trees rustling left me smiling. It was my favorite sound; trees moving made me feel so calm and peaceful. Almost like I disappeared in the wind and worries stay at home.

Squirrels run as they carried nuts in their mouth, birds sang to their young, the creek continued to flow, and the wind felt good on my bare arms.

The only thing different from when I was a child was that happiness has been with me everyday unlike when I was a child where I begged to be taken to the camp to feel that lost emotion again.Comfort has followed me for years now that friends and love had found me and I'm finally home.

"May I join?"I turned around to see Sakura standing there.Her loose pink tank top blew in the wind and her short black hair was in a stubby braid.

"Yeah," I patted the spot next to me.She sat down, crossing her legs.

"Have you been camping before?"She asked after a few minutes of blissful silence.

"Yeah, every summer as a kid," I smiled and looked in her sparkly brown eyes."It was a way for me to find peace."

"I am bothering you?"She uncrossed her legs, ready to leave.

"No, I like having someone to talk to," I mumbled as I picked up a rock, my thumb slowly caressed the small rock, feeling its smooth surface.

She calmed down and placed her feet in the water like me. "How has the pregnancy been going?"

"Fine, the baby kicks a lot. We're going to find out the gender next week."I told her, tossing the rock into the water.

"Have you thought about names?"Sakura questioned.

"Some, but nothing we can agree on."

"Once the baby is born send me lots of pictures of the little baby."She smiled then whipped her eyes.

"I will," I patted her shoulder, trying to comfort her. "Are you excited about moving back to Tokyo?"

"I'm not sure. I don't want to lose you guys, but I'm also excited about seeing old friends and just to be back where I was born."

"We'll all miss you when you leave, but we'll still call you."I smiled at her.Suddenly she pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you."She mumbled.

__

Gilbert smacked my arm as I sat in the tent, reading.

"What the hell was that all about!"I hissed at him for his slap wasn't gentle and I could see a red mark forming on my arm.

"Alfred forgot the bug spray so mosquitos keep getting everyone." Gilbert laughed at my anger.

I sighed,"Is anything else forgotten?"

He turned bright red and he looked away,"Umm, yeah, I forgot the utensils and medical supplies."He scratched the back of his head.

"But, we don't need those things!"He chuckled and snuggled closer to me.His lips kissed my neck and I closed my book from the wet sensation.His hands reached up to grasp my right breast and he squeezed it gently then his lips came to mine.I whimpered since my breasts were tender and I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.