Hard Decison

(Monica's Pov)

I stirred the mac and cheese, waiting for Gilbert, who has been at work longer than expected, to come home. I went home once he was called down to the Deans' office. I hoped for the best and that on one knows of our relationship. I heard the door being slammed shut and I looked over at the front door, surprised to see Gilbert standing there, his face red and his eyebrows crunched together in anger.

"Ivan is in America!"Gilbert practically yelled to me. I turned the stove down low and took off my frilly pink apron.What the hell was he here for? He dug out pieces of paper from his pocket and placed them on the counter. I couldn't figure out what the picture was supposed to be until Gilbert rearranged the pieces to create a picture of me in the shower!I cringed at the thought of Ivan having that picture in his possession.

"What does he want?"I asked, covering my mouth dramatically.God, I've been hanging out with Felicia too much.

"He'll either have us kicked out of the college or I give him a picture of you masturbating."My stomach dropped and all of the sudden I felt ill.Like those words punch me in the gut.I layed my head on the counter, thinking of ideas to get out of this mess.

"What should we do?"I mumbled.

"I don't kn-" His sentence was interrupted when Francis walked through the door in a fashionable way like always.

"Hey guys," Francis greeted as he walked over to us. He paused and stared at the picture that was made up of ten pieces. Embarrassed, I quickly brushed the pieces to make a pile.

"Ohhh" He laughed and patted Gilbert's back, giving him a thumbs up. He finally caught up to us and realized we weren't in the mood to be fun.

Gilbert explained the whole ordeal to him, leaving out some things. Francis breathed in deeply like he was thinking like the rest of us.

"Can you use photoshop?"He asked, sitting down on a chair."You know when people put celebrity's faces on a naked person's body?"

Both of our eyes widen at the thought. It could possibly work if someone was excellent at photoshop. We looked at each other, nodding at the idea.

"We can take a picture of Monica's face then put it on a body that resembles her body."

Gilbert cheered, happy to find a solution.

"Do you know how to do good photoshop?"I asked Francis who was currently logging in to the computer in the living room. Gilbert and I walked over and rested out heads on the chair.

"Not really,"He admitted,"But I know a Computer Technology student that I've seen do photoshop, he's quite good."

"Then call them," Gilbert demanded impatiently.

"Be patient mon cher, we can just find a naked lady masturbating that looks similar to Monica." He replied, making me blush furiously.It was quite creepy to search for a body that is supposed to match mine.Especially with Francis, the king of the perverts.

"Her face also has to look like she's masturbating."He searched 'Naked lady with big boobs masturbating', earning a smack from me.

"Then what do I search?"He rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"You go call the Computer geek while we look!"Gilbert snarled as he pushed the Frenchman out of the door and into the bathroom to call.

It was the most awkward thing to do. We continued to search for a long time until we finally came across a decent picture. The only downside is I have abs while the picture doesn't.Fortunately, we could just say I lost my figure and hopefully he believes it.

The next thing to do was to take a picture of my face. I made the most conformable face that ever existent.

"Just open your mouth a bit like your moaning," Francis said from behind me, making me jump slightly in surprise.

"He'll be here in 30 minutes."He told us as he walked beside Gilbert who held the camera. I open my mouth somewhat and tried to relax, but I couldn't do it with them watching me. I felt like I could die of embarrassment as I tried to make another face.This time the flash of the camera went off a couple of times and Gilbert looked at the picture in the camera. He held up a thumbs up.

__

The doorbell went off just as the picture was done being uploaded into the computer. Francis opened the door. A blonde man with glasses and a sweater walked through.

"Hello, I'm Eduard von Bock," He extended his hand for us to shake.

"Do you know what to do?"I asked him.

"Yes, I'll do my best." He winked at no one, in particular.