Why Not Me

*Trigger warning-cutting*

"I'm pregnant!"Elizaveta sang while jumping up and down. Roderich sat on his piano bench,smiling.

My eyes widen as I balanced myself on the piano. I can't believe this is happening. Why?Why do they get a miracle and I don't? I could feel myself get nauseous while I ran out of the big house. The rain poured on me,making me feel worthless. The wind blew through my hair and the rain brutally hitting me in my face. I stomped through the mud to my house that I have no idea where it is. I couldn't see pass my hand and the world felt like it was spinning.

I need to leave this town of misery. The memories all are planted here and it grows into trees. Once those trees are grown,you can't keep ignoring them. My tears flew off my face and became one with the rain.

I didn't know where I was walking, but I couldn't stop, even when I heard Elizaveta and Roderich yell at me from their poach. They,of course, never ran after me because they didn't care for me. They only pitied me. I need Monica. I need Monica. I love Monica, so why couldn't we have Anneliese. I can't have a baby but they can.

'Why!" I yelled into the wind at the sky.I collapsed on my knees and sunk into the mud.

__

I lied in my bed. The rain dripped down my face and on to my bed that was soaking wet.I couldn't feel my fingers or my feet, I felt nothing. I needed to feel something. I flung my legs over the side of my bed and began to walk to my closet. I dug through my stuff. I felt a wave of relief when I found the razor.

I walked back to my bed. I held the razor to my wrist and I dug through the stubborn skin.I watched the blood fell to the carpet and staining it. I felt like I escaped to a new world when I watched to blood. I cut more and more until I could feel myself slipping away. Despite that, I continued.

The darkness grabbed me and sunk me into a abyss.

__

(Monica's Pov)

I woke up to my phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I answered.

"Hallo?" I asked in German in a groggy voice.

"Monica?" It was Alfred. I smiled at him. I haven't talked to him in a week so I was happy to hear from him.

"Alfred!How are you?" I shoot from my bed,embarrassed on how excited I was.

"It's Gilbert." His voice was serious,unlike usual.

My heart stopped and sweat formed on my forehead.

"He's in the hospital."