Chapter 24

Hinata was really worried about Noya and mad at himself that he hadn’t noticed Noya’s absence.

The team searched for 20 minutes, around the gyms and inside again.

“Where could he be”? Ennoshita wondered.

“Did he say nothing to you when he left”? Suga asked Hinata. “No, he must’ve left while I was out of the room”. Suga’s phone buzzed along with Tanaka’s and Asahi’s.

“Daichi wants us back, lunch is ready” Asahi read the text.

“Maybe he’ll see the message,” Kinoshita said. “We’ll see”.

They all followed Sugawara outside. “Did you find him”? Kageyama asked.

“No we couldn’t find him” Hinata said looking around, trying to spot him in the crowd.

“Look, maybe Kiyoko will know where he is,” Tanaka said, pointing at her heading their way.

“Something wrong”? She asked.

“Someone saw Nishinoya wandering around alone and we went looking for him and couldn’t find him,” Suga explained. “Please tell me you saw him”. Kiyoko turned and pointed at the table where all the managers were.

“He’s sitting with us,” she said.

Suga and Hinata both sighed in relief. “I’m going to have a heart attack the next time he goes missing, I swear”.

“Don’t worry” Kiyoko smiled at Hinata. “The girls will take good care of him, they pretty much adopted him”. Suga thanked her and she left back to the table.

“Come on, let’s get some food before it’s all gone”. Hinata hesitated.

Was Noya ok with them?

He worried. He wanted to be the one sitting with Nishinoya.

“Jealous there shorty”? The redhead spun around to see Tsukishima smirking at him.

“What! No”!

“It seems like you are,” he said.

“You don’t know anything,” Hinata turned and walked away.

“You should be nicer to him” Yamaguchi scolded. “Why, just pointing out that he’s jealous,” Tsukishima said.

“I remember when you were jealous before we started dating,” Yams stated.

“Don’t bring that up”.

“See, what’s the difference”? That shut the blonde up.

Hinata had found Kenma and Lev sitting on the grass. Kenma’s eyes were glued to his phone, ignoring Lev who was talking his ear off.

“Oh hi Hinata”! The cat gamer looked up and waved at him.

“Hi guys”. He plopped on the grass with a huff and shoved food in his mouth.

“Everything ok”? Kenma asked.

“He’s with the managers,” Hinata mumbled.

“Who? Your boyfriend”? Lev asked. Shoyo shot him a glare. “Yuu is not my boyfriend”.

“You’re jealous”.

“No I’m not jealous” Hinata threw his hands in the air.

“Noya-kun is hanging out with the managers and not you,” Kenma said.

“Fine, maybe a little bit,” Hinata pouted.

“I used to get jealous when Morisuke-san was hanging out with all the “team moms” Lev said. “And what did you do about it”.