Chapter 2

Nishinoya thanked Suga for the drive and walked up to his front door. He dug through his bag for his key and opened the door.

There was a crashing noise and his mom stumbled out of the living room."Where were you"? she asked. "I had a volleyball game, it lasted 5 sets".

Smack!

"I don't care about your damn volleyball game". "I know". Another hit. "If you know, then don't bring it up"!

"Yes ma'am" Nishinoya bowed his head. Kijo turned and Noya slowly made his way down the hall. "Hinata asked me about you".

His mom stopped, her back turned to him. "And what did you say"? "Nothing, Hinata's just curious about a lot of things" Nishinoya laughed slightly.

"Do you like this boy"? Kijo turned around slowly for an answer. Nishinoya gulped. "It's just a question" She said.

"I- don't- I don't know" he stuttered, not trusting his mother.

"I knew it" Kijo scoffed. "Not only are you a worthless kid, but you're also a god damn fag"! "I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to-" he was cut off with a punch to the face. When did his mother get in front of him? "I don't want to hear it"! She screamed.

"You have until I find a belt, to think about your mistake"!

Nishinoya ran to the bathroom and changed out of his uniform. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and quickly looked away. He was in so much pain. Today was supposed to be fun but the gods had to hate him. "Come out here"! Nishinoya took a deep breath...

and walked out of the bathroom.

~(T○T)~

"Now go away, you bastard" Kijo threw the belt at him and watched him scramble away despite his injuries.

Noya hated his life.

He had a quick shower before his mother got mad again and washed his back wounds the best he could. "Oh fuck, why'd it have to be a belt" he thought. He got up to his room and looked around. "I don't want to be here" he whispered to the dark.

"Then leave".

Barely conscious, Noya packed a bag. Both his uniforms and any clothes he thought he'd need, phone and charger. He blinked back sleep and pain to quietly go down to the bathroom for pain medication.

He took two before putting it back and grabbed another small container. His antidepressants. Sighing, Noya pocketed the medication and jumped when Kijo yelled from the other room.

"Make me a drink, just how I like it"! Nishinoya rolled his eyes. "Lazy bitch". The libero searched the cabinet and grabbed what he needed. Entering the kitchen, he made his mom her drink and dropped two melatonin pills in it. Nishinoya slapped his face to keep awake.

He handed the drink to Kijo and left the room. No smashing bottles off walls today.

He locked his bedroom door with the main lock and two others he put there himself. If he was leaving, he didn't want Kijo to throw anything away. Nishinoya climbed out his window and onto his back deck.

Peeking through the window, he saw his mother fast asleep on the couch. Noya turned and walked away with no regrets.

~(T○T)~

Ok maybe some regrets

Nishinoya had no idea where he was supposed to go. He'd probably be picked up by someone, either the police or some creepy person since he was stumbling down the road in the dead of night.

Wait what time is it? Noya checked his phone and it was 10:45 pm. His mother did not wait long to do anything tonight. "Oh the group chat".

-Karasuhoes-

Sunshine- WE'RE GOING TO NATIONALS!!!

Saltyshima- Yes we're all aware

Yamagucci- Be nice, Tsukki

Saltyshima- Whatever

Milk boy- Did Yamaguchi just silence Tsukishima?!

Sugar, oh, honey honey- Don't ruin it!

Crow Captain- Everyone did very well today, get a good night sleep

Baldy- Ay Ay, Captain!

Tanaka simp- Who the hell changed my name?

Baldy- No idea...

Tanaka simp- Whatever, and Daichi, standing isn't hard

If found return to Kinoshita- I did something in the match :')

I'm Kinoshita- Proud of you, but yeah standing is hard, especially for 5 sets

If found return to Kinoshita- But you did it very well, baby

I'm Kinoshita- ❤

Literal goddess- Awe

Goddess in training- My ship💖

Jesus- Anyone notice Nishinoya's been quiet?

Small Guardian- I'm here

Sugar, oh, honey honey- Great now I can tell everyone to go to sleep

Saltyshima- That sounds like a good idea, wonder why no one said it before!

Yamagucci- Let's just go to bed, Tsukki

Saltyshima- Ok

Yamagucci and Saltyshima are offline

Baldy- Did he just say...

Sunshine- They're cute

Milk boy- Gross no

Baldy- You're just saying that because you don't have a boyfriend

Milk boy- Yes I do, in fact I have two so bye

Milk boy is offline

Literal goddess- Interesting

Goddess in training- Bye guys!

Literal goddess and Goddess in training are offline

Jesus is offline

Tanaka simp, If found return to Kinoshita and I'm Kinoshita are offline

Small guardian- I have a question

Crow Captain- If its dumb, I'm leaving

Sugar, oh, honey honey- Daichi!

Small guardian- If I needed a place to stay... Would you let me stay at your house?

Sugar, oh, honey honey- Of course

Crow Captain- Most likely

Baldy- You'll always be welcome at my place

Sunshine- Anytime! Even if you were a criminal, I'd let you stay

Small guardian- Thanks

Small guardian is offline

-----------

901 words. Anyone tear up?

Even just a little bit?

Darn...