Lazy Day

UA Dorms 10:00am
It was a Saturday morning everyone was off doing there own thing. Some decided to use this day to stay in their room to catch up on sleep, others went to the gym to train, some decided to relax in the common room area and watch tv.

"AAOOOOOOIII" Toshi yelled as his voice echo through the building.

  Aoi flinched as she was eating a pudding cup and was sitting on the couch with Yori, Mina, Denki, Kirishima, and Tooru as they were all watching morning cartoons.

  Toshi came down the stairs in a fit of rage as he spotted his sister on the couch and ran towards her. Aoi hid the cup with her hair by wrapping around it without getting her hair in it.

   "Aoi" Toshi said in angry tone, but he kept his composure "Have you been eating my pudding cups".

  "Who me never" Aoi said trying not to sound guilty.

    "Toshi really loves his pudding" Yori whispered to the group as they were all watching them.

  "Ah I understand completely" Tooru said as she was also loved her pudding and wouldn't forgive anyone who ate hers.

  "Really" Toshi said  "I brought a box of puddles cups that had 12 of them last week during the grocery shopping trip, and I only ate 3 and there are only 5 left" he continued to explain " so where did the other 4 go."

   "I don't maybe Nana ate some" Aoi said as her older sister walked past them heading out carrying a box of parts and tools.

  "Don't bring me into this and don't you dare try to put the blame on Yori" Nana said nonchalantly walking out. Toshi noticed a part of Aoi hair was balled up and already had an idea.

  "Aoi what's that in your hair" He pointed to the balled up part. "Aoi noticed where his finger was pointed at and started to sweat nervously. "Oh that it's this new hair product I trying out what do you think" hoping Toshi would believe the little lie.

"Aoi" He said as an dark aura began to surround him. Guess he didn't believe it.

"Welp I tried"Aoi said as she quickly got up and with the pudding cup and ran away from Toshi using her hair for mobility "Secret Family Technique: Running Away" Aoi laughed while eating the pudding and Toshi on her tail.

"When I get you I'm going to tie you up in your own hair" Toshi yelled as he chased her leaving the group behind.

"Does that always happen Yori" Mina asked the little cat girl who nodded.

Yori looked outside the window and noticed that it was bright and sunny outside with a few clouds over head and she had gotten the purr-fect idea. "Do you guys want to go play outside with me" she asked them giving her best kitty cat eyes.

  "Yeah sure sounds like fun" Mina said as Kirishima also agreed

  "Count me in" Tooru agreed.

  "Aww do I have to I want to be lazy inside" Kaminari whined as he was being dragged out by Kirishima.

"Come on you don't want to stay inside all day the fresh air can do you some good" Kirishima told him as Kaminari groaned.

Todoroki soon came downstairs in his day clothes. "Hey Todoroki you want to come play with us" Tooru asked him as he looked at the invisible girl.

"Aren't you all little bit too old to be playing" He asked them.

"Ah don't be so moody" Mina lifted up Yori by her armpits "We're just going to be playing with Yori come on how can you say no to this adorable" Mina said as she shook Yori a bit as she giggled.