Beginnig of Work Studies

Aftermath

After 1A got single-handedly beaten by Mirio, the class soon were able to stand back up but were still clutching their stomachs.

"I tried to make it so that you wouldn't see my willie , sorry if you got a peek" Mirio apologized

"Don't worry about it that's what the weird censorship for anime media is for" Nana commented as some turned to her confused.

"Well any who, that's a taste of what it's like to fight me" Mirio told them as they grimaced in pain.

"It was quick, we didn't even realize we got punched until it was too late" Midoriya said in pain with Yori given him a side hug to make him feel better. It worked a little bit.

"Right isn't my great strong" Mirio commented as some of the class got angry at what he said.

"Heck yeah it's too op" Sero yelled

"That's not fair, mines nothing in comparison" Hagakure complained

"How can slip through things and warp, do you have two powers like Todoroki does" Mina asked him as Toshi, Nana, and Yori giggled at her comment.

Toshi cleared his throat 'If they're getting onto Todoroki having two quirks, just wait till dad surprises them.'

"Complaining will get you nowhere Mirio here only has the one quirk" Nana told them shocking them.

"She's right I only got the one quirk" Mirio stated

"What just one" Midoriya asked as Nejire saw the curiosity in his eyes knowing Midoriya had an interest in quirks.

"Oooh, let me explain please Mirio" Nejire begged him. Mirio was about to respond before Nejire went ahead and explained it "It's called Permeation sounds cool right" she told them but was mostly telling Midoriya.

"Nejire you really got to let people explain there own quirks" Amajiki told her but he was clearly ignored.

"Yep his quirk allows him to fall and go through things when he activates up and it spits him back out with he deactivates" Nejire explained.

Midoriya motioned his hands as he was writing in a imaginary notebook. Toshi manage to put an actual pen and notebook in his hands as Midoriya was actually writing words in it. "But how does the warping work" he asked.

"As Nejire kinda explained I can activate my quirk in my entire body then pass through anything I want even solid ground" Mirio.

"So you were actually falling through the gym floor" Ochako asked

"Correct, I went deep underground and then whenever I release my quirk when I'm falling, it basically spits me back out thanks to physics of things with mass can't overlap with each other" Mirio explained.

"Permeation is a bit of a tricky quirk you see, while he's underground Mirio has to change the angle and direction he's facing or what kind of pose he has and that's how he's able to appear like he's warping, and then he gets spit back out" Toshi told them as just like his father had an interest quirks as well. "It's like a buggy glitch in a video game where you get clipped into a wall and teleported somewhere else" he finished.

Mirio laughed at the remake "Hey that's pretty funny, but it's correct"

"Even still you're able to avoid any attacks and you can move around you want in an instant, you were born with a strong quirk" Tsuyu stated.

"Don't be so sure Tsu" they turned to Nana "No one is born with an strong quirk there all start off as weak but it's how you trained them to be strong" Nana looked at her hand.