New TA's

(Spoiler warning a small part of the chapter will contain two things from the a couple of the recent arcs just a few sentences though from the manga read carefully)

1-A Class, 3 days before the exam
Everyone was waiting for homeroom to start in there classroom. They were conversing with one another either about the exam or anything else.

"Oh man I wish I was there to see it y'all do his make up " Jirou laughed as Tooru should her a picture of Bakugo with hideous makeup on. He had really big eyelashes on, with too much light blue mascara around his eyes and a lot of pink lipstick on his lips other words he looked trashy.

  "I know right, Yori went all out" Mina told her "She almost used up all of Tooru's makeup"

  "I'm not mad though I hardly ever use it" Tooru explained.

Bakugo overheard them as he was still  angry about it. Once they were finished with him they dragged him to the common room and left him there sitting on a couch with heavy gravity still affected him.

    Some of his classmates had walked past, like Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero who laughed at him and took a ton of selfies, Midoriya and his ugly bitches (Bakugo's words) came down and laughed at him, Inko also came in but she just gave him a disappointing  before walking off, Todoroki saw him and ask 'was he trying out a new look', and that Nana brat came in with some light blue haired chick and gave him an amused smile.

He eventually was able to move again but he went to the bathroom to wash the crud off his face and stayed in his room the entire night.

  'What the hell do those brats have against me' Bakugo thought to himself as he looked over to see Deku talking to round face and glasses while icy hot just listen in.

  "It's almost time for class to start where's Mr. Aizawa"'Iida wondered.

  "I'm sure he's busy with other stuff " Midoriya said "We still got three days to prepare our selves for the exam, I'm kinda worried and excited at the same time."

  "Yeah me too but this a chance to see how all of our progress pays off" Uraraka said.

"I wonder what things they'll have do for the exam" 
Tsu asked.

  The class door soon opened up which got everyone to be quiet and head to their desks. They expect to see their tried teacher crawl in while in his sleeping bag, but instead they saw Toshi, Nana, and Yori walking in wearing professional clothing.

  Toshi was wearing a was wearing the same exact formal wear Midoriya had when they went to I-Island, Nana was wearing plain office clothes, a plain white dress shirt with a green tie with white polka dots (like what Nighteye wears), and Yori was wearing a similar yellow tuxedo like All Might had worn before.

  The three kids walked in and stood in front of the class. "Hello class today we will be teaching you today" Nana said in a formal tone as she took of her glasses and clean them before she put them back on.

  The class look at them before they caused an uproar mostly Iida.

  "What's the meaning of this" Iida shouted

  "Alright free day" Kaminari said as he high fives Kirishima.

"About time I've been so tried from all of this ultimate move training " Mina said.

  "There's no way I'm taking orders from a Deku's brat" Bakugo yelled

  Some where mild intrigue about why the kids were here instead of their teacher. Nana then closed her eyes and held her pointing figure up which seem to calm the class down.